The Big KOTOR3 FAQ

Well shiver me’ timbers, that reminds me of the good times on Malachor V.

It would’ve been even better if even a few of the loose ends were tied up. Instead we were left with a frayed, nonsense ending, courtesy of lucasarts.

KoTOR 1 was wayyyyy better than KoTOR 2. 8)

In KoTOR 1 you could choose a cool bald guy. 8)

Yeah I’ve known about the restoration project for a few years now. But it’s the principle. When a studio isn’t allowed the appropriate amount of time to finish the game, it’s like a slap in the face to consumers. It’s like lucasarts said fuck the consumer, they’re so addicted they’re gonna buy the game whether you’ve got an ending or not. If Obsidian had at least been given the opportunity to patch the ending on, that would’ve been something. But no, it got released with enough cut parts that fans found a way to make patch it for themselves, which is complete bullshit. Fans should make mods, mods are great, but we should never be reduced to patching up parts of the game that should’ve been on and working in the first place.

That being said, I do look forward to them finishing the restoration project, so I can finally figure out what the hk factory is like.

I agree with MrBiggens. I felt that KoTOR 2’s storyline was a little too subtle and sophisticated for its own good, especially considering that the plot threads didn’t get resolved adequately. I just wanted a grand, space-opera style fight between good and evil, not Kreia’s subtle shades of grey (thought-provoking though they may have been).

However, I did enjoy the enhancements to the game system - the prestige classes and the new feats, etc. They added some richness to the gameplay without making things overly complicated.

I rather have a new Baldur’s Gate then KoTOR 3. 8)

Nah, Baldurs Gate sucks without Bhallspawn…
Ahhh, the memories, being an evil bastard and still making Aerie pregnant, becoming a god…funnnnn…

Aerie is my favorite.

They could create a story about your child. You impregnated Aerie while you still had your Bhaalessence