The EVE series

I just recently finished playing EVE burst error and it’s sequel Adam the Double Factor (yes, I know it’s incomplete and all), and I’m curious.
A couple of questions. First is there any chance maybe Peach Princess or G-Collections could release the rest of the games for that series like Zero, The Lost One, and The Fatal Attraction (or the remake EVE), or even that new EVE game that I’ve noticed on Himeyashop (forgot its name)? I’m asking because I remember something in a recent interview with Peter Payne that went like this:

"AMN: Would it be possible to get game titles from companies that have already gone out of business. Is that a possibility?

Peter Payne: It depends. You know wefll always be open to that, that problem is we need support to port a game. We need a programmer there, he needs to be able to work with us. If they have no employees there and the companyfs gone, like when JAST went out of business, thatfs something you canft really work with. But if the staff is still available to work on a contract basis or something like then we can probably do things like that. "

I’m just curious if the requirements and all as stated above applies with C’s Ware.

The second question is, does anyone know what the new EVE game is about? Does it take place before or after any of the other games? Stuff like that. If anyone has any details about the game I’d definitely like to hear them.

Its unlikely that they will be translated by PP, considering with the exception of EVE burst error (japanese orginal and remake version) and Adam, the rest of the EVE series are not Hentai, they are just visual/graphic novels.

Secondly, I believe that C’s ware is still in business, Himeya if I remmber correctly is a division of C’s ware. (C’s ware games are listed under Himeya and visa versa) Although I’m pretty sure that C’s ware has since stopped making games and concetrated on its Himeya divison of export goods. if anyone, Hirameki would be the most probable one to translate the rest of the EVE series, considering most the series are none H.
Your best bet ofcourse is to learn about 1000 kanji, and the japanese setence structure and you should be able to play the EVE series which for the most part is Kanji heavy with out too much problem.

And lastly the new EVE game is actually on the PS2, EVE New Generations, the name is a bit misleading as the main character are still the same from the rest of EVE, it takes place 5 years after EVE Burst Error, basically Kojiro and his ex/current girl friend Yayoi (they have had their ups and downs for the past 10 years so don’t know their current relationship) teams up to help out a girl find her identiy (which I’m sure is just the start of something bigger). Maria is there too and as usual you switch between the two. Info can be found at http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/game/game/eve/index.html

[ 07-08-2006, 01:40 AM: Message edited by: Idofgrahf ]

But is that game coming over to NA?

So many good games never make it here…

I do know only two Eve games came out to NA: Eve Burst Error, and Adam the Double Factor.

Other Eve games did not come out to NA:

Eve the Lost One (I played it for Playstation, but I did not finish it)
Eve the Fatal Attraction (also Playstation, same as above. It looked like edited Adam the Double Factor)
Eve Zero (I got it for Dreamcast, but it is unopened.)

The new EVE is for japan only.

As I said before, PP does adult titles and EVE (even the computer ones) are mostly just graphic novels, Most of the EVE series doesn’t even contain H scenes, (burst error and adam were the only ones)

Yes, you’re right. But, there are other good games from “C’s ware”, right? Games as “Divi-Dead”, “Desire”, etc.

Kyoko Himuro “begins” her “glorious” career in “Love Potion”.

I wonder if Hiromi Matsuno’s boyfriend is Yuichi Sakuma… Because, after you finish the game “Love Potion”, there is a epilogue, but I can’t read or understand the letter that Hiromi-chan wrote to Yuichi-san…

And in “EVE burst error”, Hiromi-san said his boyfriend is similar to Kojiroh… I mean, there is a hint about his (Yuichi?) work or personality as investigator (from JES), right?

Mystvan, you high-summoner necromancer, stop bringing back the deads, will you? If you want, create a new topic asking questions you got. :smiley:

I don’t remember where, but i read in someplace a long time ago the letter she left to him was not a goodbye-kind of letter, but a confession of her feelings and a request for them to keep their relationship. If i remember well, later he received a key of her new apartment too.

Edited by Mystvan

[ 06-18-2007, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]

I was not scolding you, i was just joking with you. Don’t take so serioulsy. :wink:

I called you High-Summoner in referente to Final Fantasy X. You looks to like FF references because your joke with ‘Malboros’ and ‘bad breaths’.

Edited by Mystvan

[ 06-18-2007, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]

Yes, I agree with you. If this letter is very important, then, I guess its topic is about keep their relationship. If this letter is a good-bye, then, she doesn’t need to write it because they talked in the ending, right?

But you know, many B-games from “C’s ware” have Happy Endings, but, in reality, they aren’t true happy endings…