The funniest moments

Because eroge are not only oriented towards sex, sometimes you can laugh like a drain after seeing a scene.

Here is my top 3 :

1. yin yang
    During the ending of Myu (male Kahoru).
    She is giving you a head and your mom talk to you on the phone.
    Best dialogue :
    Mom “what’s happening ?”
    Myu “Nothing, oni san is just loading a big shot on my face”
    Mom “WHAAATTT ???”

2. Yume Miru Kusuri
    In the Nekoko’s path, when she commes to play video games :slight_smile:
    Of course they start doing it and it was so funny to see how they hide it when Kouhei’s mother enter the romm to give you some snacks.

3. YMK (again)
    In the Mizuki’s path, when shee is riding you totaly drunk and when Aya enter the student concil room.

1} Bazooka Cafe
Shopping with Cocoa Odd thing is I could tell what Hideyuki was going to think.

2} Ymk
Kouhei telling Aya how under developed she is.

Can’t think of anymore.

1. Almost any H-game, ‘soaring cock’, and numerous other phrases of a similar ilk :smiley:

SPOILERS for Crescendo

In Crescendo, on Kaori’s path. Ayame takes Kaho and Kyoko to break up Kaori’s arranged marriage meeting. The three girls burst in and all start accusing the poor guy of sleeping around with them. Kyoko clutches her stomach and groans, “My baby…” Always makes me laugh.

When Yuuji says you’ll piss off the ESRB in Snow Sakura…that game was pretty funny throughout.

The Sagara Family, Sanae’s path, when the family walks in on them close to the end of her good ending. Don’t know why, but I just couldn’t stop laughing.

Yah, :lol: that was pretty funny.

Me third. I loved this part too!! :wink:

Another scene i loved is one of the Bad endings in THREE SISTERS STORY. [color=#FFFFFF]When the protagonist Koiichi finally confessed to Emi, but suddenly came her sisters Yuki and Risa trying to get him too, and suddenly the door oppened… the nurse of the school saying one of the girls he “did” during the game got pregnant. Everyone face was priceless![/color] :lol: And during the final credits it says: [color=#FFFFFF]“Next time use condom”.[/color]

Futari de Hitotsu no Koigokoro - This title has a lot of fun moments, but I’d say my favorite is early in the first chapter of the game, when Chihiro and Chihaya discover Souchi is a really late sleeper, and decide to wake him up, only to discover the secret of men and their Morning Wood. Then Chihiro just stares and says, “it’s really big isn’t it” and Chihaya is going ballistic over the entire scene. :stuck_out_tongue:

Gore Screaming Show - Anytime Gore introduces himself, wants to play, or just tells a story.

MinDeaD BlooD: Mayu to Mana no Yuketso Hako - The bonus story you get, after clearing the Vampire Road route. Pure fun.

Moekko Company - Way too many to list… but I suppose my fave of them all, would be when Takahiro discovers that Suzuki has a one tracked mind for Renia’s cooking. Move it to the right, and she moves to the right. Move it to the left, and she moves to left. LOL!

Sabae no Ou - When Ein admits that Mr. Prai is cute and gives him lotsa love… and hell… he is cute.

Most, if not all, of MapleColors H, especially the “Magic Kinoko” part. Most, if not all, of the AYAKASHI H non-serious parts, especially the Octopus Prince and Princess parts. People of some IRC channel may remembered I almost died laughing when playing MapleColors H:smiley:

Lot’s of comedic parts in this thread. One a don’t see is the Pen and Cap scene with you from Ever17.

YMK
When you give Neko food for the first time and she screams WUNDABAR.

And the name of the hamster of Tsugumi in EVer17.
“His name is Chami because he is charming…” :smiley:
It was really funny during the ending too (don’t want to spoil too much).

1-In X-change alternative, the scene where Kaoru gets ambushed and has makeup shoved onto her face. Goddamn that was hilarious.

2- Any scene involving Saki and you brutalizing each other with various antics. (Like the samurai movie knockoff part.)

3- YMK when Aya tries to drop the 50 pound raccoon statue on your head to wake you up.

if i were to limit to english bgames only, id say most of the stuff happening in brave soul were pretty funny

I would have to say that the funniest in recent memory would be…

Fate/Stay Night (English 1st route patch): When Shirou is captured, hears footsteps and needs to do something. Choosing to hide in the bed is very funny. :lol:
ed: That and telling Saber that you’re skipping lunch for extra training. :smiley:

PS: what do you think of my new sig.?

funniest moments for me would be in Eve burst Error when Kojiro kept calling nekiado names, ie necrophilio, zebra shit etc…

didn’t he call him captain pickle too? i love the names he calls that guy