The JAST USA 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Memorial T

As you may well have heard by now, JAST USA is celebrating their 10th Anniversary with some sweet giveaways. Among the giveaways are these sweet, limited-edition trading cards featuring the hero/heroine characters from the myriad JAST USA/Peach Princess/G-Collections games. There are 55 different cards to collect in all. Each card comes with a lamenated finish so it’s fairly difficult to bend. They’re also made in Japan.

JAST USA 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Memorial Trading Card Collection List:

#01. ?
#02. Hitomi Makabe (Chain ~ The Lost Footprints)
#03. Maria (Private Nurse)
#04. Silk (Target: Pheromone)
#05. Kumiko Sawada (Sensei 2)
#06. Shizuka Mizuno (Tsuki -Possession-)
#07. ?
#08. Chisa Mutsuki (Kango Shicyauzo ~ I’m Gonna Nurse You -Voice Plus!-)
#09. ?
#10. ?
#11. Chizuru Tahara (I’m Gonna Serve You 4 - Tsukushite Agechau 4)
#12. Yuki Yoshikawa (Virgin Roster - Shukketsubo)
#13. ?
#14. ?
#15. ?
#16. ?
#17. Tsugumi Yuki (Come See Me Tonight) Front Back
#18. ?
#19. ?
#20. ?
#21. Hitomi Maejima (Hitomi -My Stepsister-)
#22. Hazuki Shinozaki (Pick Me, Honey!) Front Back
#23. ?
#24. Minamo (Figures of Happiness)
#25. ?
#26. ?
#27. ?
#28. ?
#29. Ryoko Suruga (Doushin - Same Heart)
#30. ?
#31. ?
#32. Alicia (Brave Soul)
#33. Shizuka (Snow Drop)
#34. ?
#35. Mizuki Kiriyama (Yume Miru Kusuri :: A Drug that Makes You Dream)
#36. Narumi Takeuchi (Bazooka Cafe)
#37. ?
#38. ?
#39. Lightning Warrior Raidy (Lightning Warrior Raidy) Front Back
#40. ?
#41. Raidy (Raidy 2 Edition) (Lightning Warrior Raidy 2)
#42. ?
#43. ?
#44. ?
#45. ?
#46. Shana Mikage (Cosplay Fetish Academy)
#47. ?
#48. ?
#49. ?
#50. ?
#51. Chieri Hase (Amorous Professor Cherry) Front Back
#52. ?
#53. Takayashiki Family (Family Project ~Kazoku Keikaku~) Front Back
#54. ?
#55. Rumi Takahata (Catgirl Alliance)

[img]http://anime.advancedmn.com/images/content/misc/JASTCARDS_001.jpg[/img]

Each Card packet comes with only one card – and you never know what you’re going to get! Please please please let it be Kaho Nagira, Nekoko Cat Sidhe, Kana Todo, or one of the characters from the unannounced games!

[img]http://anime.advancedmn.com/images/content/misc/JASTCARDS_000.jpg[/img]

It’s a me! Hazuki Shinozaki! (Darn.)

The Front and Back pics for #22 are temporary images until I can have them scanned. These things can’t be photographed with a cheap/outdated camera, apparently.

wow, do these come free with every game purchased or do we get them in some other, unmentioned way??

every game purchase made from our websites or our booth will come with a card selected at random

dunno about game purchases made from a reseller though…

Is there any card with a Hirameki’s game character?

only charas from jast/pp/gc

One…card?

That makes it kind of hard to even trade away your extras to get other cards :smiley:

Yeah, no kidding. There’s no way I can purchase - at the very least - 54 games to get all the cards, so I started this topic in the hopes of at least being able to see how some of the cards might look like. Anyways, with Pretty Soldier Wars coming out at the end of the month I suppose everyone should start receiving some cards then. So please post your cards here and I’ll update the first post with the information.

[ 07-10-2007, 04:56 AM: Message edited by: Mockingbird ]

i dont remember which but a g-collection title came with a deck of cards, it was a nice deck, had tons of titles, many were hints as to which titles they were going to release, as they did end up releasing i think 4 out of about 8 of the titles shown on the cards.

Honestly i wish you guys would allow us to purchase the set of cards some day so we could get them all.

Wow!!! Thanks!!!

I will order some games that I do not have them yet.

Wallet: cries

Wow…

If anyone happens to learn there’s a Mio and Mao (preferably together) from Figures of Happiness in that collection, give Narg a buzz. He might be interested in procuring it from ya. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 07-12-2007, 08:57 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

There is a way if i remember right to get an ending with both, but you don’t have sex with them at the same time and it’s hinted that eventually you’ll have to chose one of them.

Gosh…I have most of the games already…I’ll have to wait for new releases. presses the release-new-game-now button

Thanks. I’ve updated the main post! 51 to go! Any chance you can get scans of them?

P.S.

For those wondering, Catgirl Alliance is Sekilala’s Koneko Doumei ( http://www.cd-bros.co.jp/sekilala/game/koneko/index.html ) which translates to Kitten Alliance. One of the girls from this game was also featured on the back of one of the catalogs JAST handed out.

[ 07-13-2007, 01:42 AM: Message edited by: Mockingbird ]

Although tiny, Peter has posted some good quality pics of the cards:

[img]http://images.jlist.com/f1/cards-new2.png[/img]

The three images to the right are actually not cards; rather, they are images of the three different posters JAST is giving away with game orders.

Must…get…Crescendo…card… The above Crescendo card features Kyoko Ashihara; I hope there is a Kaho one too.

Also, unfortunately I can’t log any of the cards in because the card numbers can’t be made out.

To mods: The image is being hotlinked. Is it ok?

[ 07-13-2007, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: Mockingbird ]

No problem, as long as it stays “in the family” as it were. Peter has been known to goatse unauthorized hotlinkers… ^^;;

Anyone know how long the promotion will run?

And is it per purchase or per game?

since this is a 10th anniversary thing, the promotion will not run forever. i guess it will run while supplies last

at AX2007, we gave out one card per game purchased so unless the shipping staff messed up by accident, i personally dont see a reason otherwise

[ 07-13-2007, 02:20 PM: Message edited by: Lamuness ]

Yea there’s an ending like that - but neither of the sisters are willing to give up, and they time share rather than share at the same time.

But that type of situation is usually a first step towards twincest. When all else fails, theres always the enslavement path. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Card #2, Hitomi Makabe, Chain.

Card #46, Shana Mikage, Cosplay Fetish Academy
Card #11, Chizuru Tahara, I’m Gonna Serve You 4

Pictures potentially coming in the future.