The JAST USA 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Memorial T

I have #2 (don’t want it) and #17.

I ordered 2 games this week so I hope they will send me 2 cards (maybe 3 if they give me one card for “ever 17”).

Please I want one of crescendo, figure of hapiness, snow sakura or yume miru kisuri.

Sorry for the double post, but I received again this one :
#17. Tsugumi Yuki (Come See Me Tonight)
(I only have trhee cards and of course I have two #17…)

Is there someone (in Europe if possible) who would like to make an exchange ?

Are these still being given out or did it end Dec31? I got some extra $$ since I was never charged for my video card.

The problem is…I’m really not sure what to get since there aren’t many titles with loli and I already have the good ones…

I got the complete set a couple weeks ago from Jlist,.They still advertise getting a free pack with a game purchase, but I also ordered Transfer Student at the same time and didn’t get a pack with the game.

Here is a link to the complete set
http://www.jlist.com/SEARCH/cardset/1/

Anyone know if there were multiple posters you could get when ordering a game? Because if so I might email them about not getting the free pack+poster. I already have Amourus Professor Cherry poster from a previous game order. Since I had ordered the complete card set I wasn’t planning on saying anything, but if there are other posters I wouldn’t mind getting them.

There is a Lightning Warrior II Poster too

By the way, in case no one saw, the cards were sold out but more have been made. So they’re available for order once again if you are looking for a set.

Ive picked up a set of these, im highly thinking of getting another and leaving em unopened, im glad you guys decided to release them as a set.

Waiting a bit longer to see what happens with my video-card.

I would buy another set but all I want is another 20 mikan and 21 hitomi, although i prefer two 20 I just love cat girls. I got 4 amorous professor cherry, one princess waltz and one yume. Hope I get a different one for the other game I ordered.

In case anyone wants to see what the whole set looks like here it is.

Page 1 Front
Page 1 Back
Page 2 Front
Page 2 Back
Page 3 Front
Page 3 Back
Page 4 Front
Page 4 Back
Page 5 Front
Page 5 Back
Page 6 Front
Page 6 Back
Page 7 Front
Page 7 Back

Damned I’m really unlucky with those cards…
I just received again the card of “secret wives club”…

I only have 5 cards and I have :

2 x n°10 Secret wives club
2 x n°17 Come see me tonight
1 x n°2 Chain

Next week I’ll have Ying Yang so I hope I’ll get a good card (crescendo, YMK, …).

Got Lucky while getting Bazooka Cafe. Scored the last card. X3

14 and 35 are my favorites, but I’ve not gotten them as of yet T_T

… I can’t believe it…
I just received Yin Yang with a new jast card.
I open it, praying for a YMK card, and… it was the “come see me tonight” card again… (it’s only the third one).

I’m cursed :frowning:

I’d like to.
But in wich country do you live ?

I’ve got 10, 17 and 2 if you want to trade.

Buying the set is the best idea if you’re gathering the cards seriously.