the next company you would like to see locallized games from

what is the next h-game company you would like to see get game localized and translated by either jast, mangagamer or a new localization company
i would like to see some stuff from elf or some of the newer stuff from crowd and some stuff from alice

Shiritsu Sakuranbo Shougakkou

GAIA

CAGE

PLASTIC LABEL

Abel Software

Ge-sen18

Heh, Kodomo-H. Literally “Child Sex”. I’ll contribute.

Digital Cute: http://www.digitalcute.com/contents/content/view/37/75/

Cyc (hey there’s still hope from MG)
Innocent Grey
Eushully
Akabesoft2 (and Akatsuki Works)
Atelier Kaguya
Leaf
Liar Soft
Caligula
Tinkerbell
Discovery
Speed

UNiSONSHIFT (more specifically, their Blossom line)
Palette
light
Lump of Sugar
Favorite

CROWD, DERP.

Vanadis.

I’ll mention a few (not in any specific order):

Lass (11eyes mainly)
Giga! (who wouldn’t want the baldr series)
Akatsuki Works
Elf (limeiro or elf all stars jube 3… http://vndb.org/v2296 )
Propeller
Unisoft Shift
August
Eushully
Akabe soft2
Regista
Makura
Eushully (I know I mentioned it twice…it’s one of the best)
crossnet (omega star now)
Studio Ryokucha
Saga Planets
Production Pencil (pajamasoft, lillian)
Alicesoft (I know they are too afraid so this is also wishful thinking)
Caramel Box
Nitroplus (yay already gotten…now get Sumaga)
Leaf
Ninetail
studio.ego
game: Hadaka Apron Gakuen (prequel to cosplay fetish?)
Alcot
Apricot
Favorite
softhouse chara
Palette
studio-jaren (lol mind control and hypnosis)
Lump of Sugar
princess soft
tail wind
softhouse-seal
M no Violet
Hakudakukei
black rainbow
Citoron Soft
triangle
liquid
delta
C: drive (specifically Saimin Seikatsu ~Kousoku Dakara Shikatanai!?~ )
liar-soft
dennou club / shukanuge
13cm
Discovery
Atelier Kaguya
unicorn

that’s it. Although my top 9 would be Propeller, Eushully, AGE, Akabei Soft 2, Akatsuki works, giga, elf, unisoft shift, and crossnet (omega star)

I’d also love to see H20 footprints in the sand and Saimin Seikatsu ~Kousoku Dakara Shikatanai!? both of which are not from my top 9.

why 9? Because 10 is overrated.

In addition to Alicesoft, Eushully, Giga and Cyc, i also want to try Battle Raper series and A-ga, so Illusion came to mind.

I neglected to mention these on my initial list, but consider the above companies added to it. :slight_smile:

Considering that Illusion is the company that made Rapelay, I’d rather they not get anywhere near the English-language bishoujo game market. The firestorm we saw last year would look like a single burning match compared to the media outrage generated by an Illusion title getting licensed.

I forgot to mention Illusion. Yes, I would like to see Illusion and all of their titles licensed, especially RapeLay.

I’m sure RapeLay would do reasonably well. Tapping into controversy can be very lucrative.

To offer a remotely feasible/serious suggestion this time, and since this topic is about localised games in general - it’d be good to see more translators working (in collaboration with the original staff) on free doujin works. In most cases you’d be able to get official permission from the circles involved, and in that case there wouldn’t be any C&D issues to worry about. Plus, there are certain free games out there that are better than at least 80% of the ongoing fan/JAST/Mangagamer projects/licenses.

To make my own serious suggestion, but more from a business perspective (although I know two others already listed this) ATELIER KAGUYA. I do not feel that one can honestly claim to localise works that appeal to the prurient interest without getting everyone’s favourite provider of full-priced eroero. Serina alone would outdo any H-oriented titles JAST USA have on offer at the moment.

illusion trolls? either way I respond with this:

To the people that mentioned rapelay and battleraper let me tell you that the games suck. Horribly. The artwork is painful to look at, there is no story, the sex is awkward looking as hell, the gameplay sucks, the graphics are horrible, and I can not honestly say there is one appeal about either of those games other than the idea behind them (and even that sucks in my mind…really unoriginal and boring). If anyone has actually played the games I doubt they could say otherwise. The idea is interesting and what follows but the other aspects of the game are horrible. (my opinion) Although both do have translations out there somewhere if I remember correctly (not patches though) so you can see how bad they are for yourself if you have either.

That’s all without the idea of the whole controversy about Illusion as a company over here. They are also more 3D and in my opinion that is more likely to get people in trouble with the law than 2D. Not to mention the feminazi’s originated in the United States in California. The less attention brought to those bloodhounds and witch hunters the better.

I just thought of another company and then forgot it…illusion must have annoyed me too much.

From what I’ve played, the only games from Illusion that are good are the Biko games and A-GA. The former because the gameplay’s fun and the latter becase it has a pretty good story and graphics. The only thing is, A-GA has an unbelievably lame ending, so it’s not something I’d say is worth investing in.
Rapelay’s only okay to look at, and to be honest when it comes to chikan themed games, I think Crimson Comics’ doujin games are better in every way.

And also very dangerous. I think Jast USA would do very well to stay well away from any potential lightning rods of controversy when the threat of legal banhammers OF DOOOOOOOOM is real.

Besides, given the furor caused by the stories of the games’ existence, and the fact that Illusion had to pull the game from sale (I think they were still selling it when this happened? Like, a rerelease or something?) - I think Illusion would laugh in Peter’s face if he so much as said “Hi, I’m an hgame translation company”.

I think Lancer was being sarcastic.

OOP, but still available in used game shops, I think. Japan has a huge market for used games.

Equality Now made that up.

also re: Ojamajo, only somewhat. I really would like to see it licensed, even if I have no interest in the game itself.

Really, any game with TG/futa/bodyswap themes is OKAY in my book.