The "Fuc**ng" Question

So… where’s the non-WAtered down version?

Thus, depending on what you actually ask for, the answer/s is/are:

The original “The Question” is shipped out together with RenPy, thus is included in the installation package for RenPy. I guess it serves there as a working example for RenPy-games.

mugen’s not watered-down version of his own game was deemed by himself as too vicious (probably close to unplayable!) and thus is by him as the author not intended to ever being released to the common public. Hence he is no regular here, your best bet at asking him directly about it is to do that instead at Lemma’s forum where he is a very vocal regular. Maybe, he’ll even give you a special copy of that vicious version…

Which username is his? There are a few mugens���

mugenjohncel

Exactly!
You ought to have recognized him by his usual closing of posts that he used here too: ‘“POOF” (Disappears)’!

Besides that, if you’d looked up the corresponding thread for the exactly same game, you also should have concluded this.

Well, there were a lot of posts to go through, and there’s also a user named mugen, just like on this site. I was just asking a simple question, I was pressed for time when I first looked.

Yeah - mostly here now as I’m playing more than creating at the moment. I’ve still got a small hand in a couple of ongoing projects though.

Oh, and good job with The Fucking Question. The ‘Diego and friends’ section was hilarious. :smiley:

Hopefully the Developer’s version means non-watered down. Will check this out. Thanks.