The Unofficial Peach Princess Nintendo DS Wi-Fi friend c

This post is for any people who have a nintendo DS and a Wi-Fi compatible game and want to exchange friend codes with other BBS members. Please only post if you don’t mind being added by other people.

Please write down (as much as you can):

• The Wi-Fi game(s) you have
  • The friend code for that game(s)
  • Your local time zone and which games you play the most and what time you are usually on Wi-Fi

For more information on NDS Wi-Fi gaming and locating your friend code and adding people to your list, please consult your manual or visit nintendo’s website

ADD:
If you haven’t realized yet, you must EXCHANGE your friend codes with other people in order add them. in other words, you have to give out your own friend code as well, so don’t expect anything to happen by being a lurker on this thread and simply adding all the friend codes to your DS without giving out yours.

[ 06-17-2006, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: Lamuness - BBS Admin ]

Now that I have a McDonald with a Wayport connection that is 5 minutes away from me, I can log on a lot more often than I used to now… used to have to go to one that was 20 minutes away. :frowning:

Name: bokmeow <3 — Yes, a pussy heart symbol at the end of my name. Laugh it up you guys. :smiley:

Mario Kart DS:

Animal Crossing:
Name: bokmeow
Town: Kanazawa
Friend Code: 4037-8836-6498

Town gates open today, 17 June, at 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. EST, GMT-3 hours.

Most of the times I will play on weekends. Less likely on weekdays. Approximately 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. EST if I can help it — and if I don’t have work or charity functions to attend to.

Just got Tetris DS friend code:

[ 06-17-2006, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: bokmeow ]

gee, nobody’s responding? well here’s mine

metroid prime hunters
0730-8627-4298

mario kart
519762-877582

my wifi alias for both games are in japanese characters so i aint gonna write it here (it’s 2ch style text); you will find out when you see it

i am in the eastern time zone as well. hourwise, i can be online during various times in the day before work starts (9-10am), lunch and a bit after work (6pm-6:30). however, if i am on wi-fi i play metroid 95% of the time. for mario kart it will have to be by appointment (since a wifi mario kart game requires 4 races which can be time consuming for my break duirng work)

i must say that i am not that good at racing and fps (metroid is my first fps), so have mercy on me

ADD:
forgot to say that i can be online too at nights but i tend to go to bed early

[ 06-19-2006, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: Lamuness - BBS Admin ]

I don’t have any yet…kind of hard to post friend codes when i have no games to use them.

I just got Metroid Prime Hunters from the Toys R Us Buy 2 get 1 free sale. Gonna add my Friend code for that game soon.

I play Mario Kart DS, and Tetris DS (both WiFi games). I do not set friend code yet. I try to get R.O.B. from Mario Kart DS. v_v

I will get Animal Crossing, and Metroid Prime Hunters (both WiFi games).

I’ve owned Mario Kart for close to 1 and 1/2 year so far and yet to unlock R.O.B. :frowning: That robot is so cheap, I hate racing against players who use that character.

I refuse to use anyone but the Princesses — Peach and Daisy — so I don’t win many matches either, heh.

Hello…

I was ready to set up friend code on both Animal Crossing Wild World, and Mario Kart DS but hot spot was not working. v_v

Oh, I just bought Animal Crossing Wild World, two days ago. I accidently turned off third times. Finally, I saved data after I played for 14 minutes, hour ago. I will get Nintendo WiFi Connector in Nintendo World store at New York City while I try to connect Hot Spot.

EDIT: I forgot about Tetris DS. ^.^’’

[ 07-03-2006, 05:28 AM: Message edited by: RonXE ]

I’m opening up my town gates on Saturday 29 July from 10 a.m.-1 or 2 p.m. EST. Seeing as Lamuness is the only person to have my code at the moment, only Lamuness can visit me, but if anyone else manages to post his in the next 30 minutes, I can still add him or her.

sorry but i dont have animal crossing

…but i wonder if anybody here would buy ff8 in the next month or so, which i believe to have wifi functions as well?

You mean FF3 yeah? I might get it when it hits Players Choice. Realistically it’d be impossible to party for the game, how awkward would that be? “Oh man I want to do the side quests but the other members are getting bored” or “Sorry but the bird wants to go out for dinner, maybe next time guys.”

I’m pretty good at Tetris DS btw. The item powerups are fun to use.

I just got my Metroid Prime Hunters Friend Code:

0902-7086-1326

alright i will try to give you head…shots in the future or something

AC:WW

Name: Ryouga
Town: Hibiki
4080-9888-1123

Let me know when if you’d like to meet with me. It would mostly be Tuesday or Thursday during the early afternoon US Cetral Standard Time (-6 GMT) (this is when I’m at school where there is a wifi connection). Outside of that timeslot it will be more difficult for me, if not impossible (like weekends).

[ 09-06-2006, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

Sounds good, I can’t do this Thursday because we have the Labor Day Monday off, but I can come visit your town next Thursday, just announce the time you’ll have your town gates open and I’ll bring presents.

Let’s see…

US CST (-6 GMT)

12-1:30 for sure. I might be able to it 3-5/6 as well.

Your friend code is wrong I think :frowning: When I entered the Friend Code into my AC, it said “friend code is incorrect.” Please verify the friend code with Booker.

Sorry. It is 4080-9888-1123

I will edit my other post.

What time are you going to stop by, 1st period or 2nd?

Think you’ll be around tomorrow Jinnai? Gonna plan on opening my town gates on Thursday, 21 September, at 1 PM EST (6 PM GMT). Stop by if you are on WFC, yeah?

I picked up the Nintendo DS Opera browser when I was in Japan 2 weeks ago :slight_smile: Now coordinating games will be even easier than before, if anyone wants to game tomorrow, I’ll post up here to notify everyone, I’ll game whatever you guys want to game — Tetris, Mario Kart DS, Animal Crossing Wild World, maybe even Clubhouse Games.