Things you want to see [happen] but probably never will.

I want to see an eroge pachinko machine. I think if it ever does happen,Alicesoft will most likely be the theme.
serious stuff:

I want a 98% atheist rate.

Off Topic?

Narg + sexy incestous twin sisters + same bed = :twisted:
I have a higher chance of getting mauled by a grizzly + panda + polar bear all on the same day. :cry:

On Topic?

Princess Maker 4 in English. A full symphonic performance of the Legend of Kage 2 soundtrack. Gun.Smoke 2 from CAPCOM. Master of Magic 2 and Evil Genius 2 on PC. Final Fantasy 7 remake on PS3 and XBOX360. The original Dream Pod 9 crew doing Heavy Gear. Return of the D&D 3.5 version of Ravenloft. A good Actraiser 3 on the Wii (with town building simulation mode).

Anime continuations of:
Berserk
Gantz
Outlaw Star
Kare Kano
Tokyo Underground
GetBackers
Rozen Maiden
Black Lagoon
Flame of Recca (though I’d prefer a rerelease more loyal to the manga)

A better Tsukihime anime

A Touhou anime series
A Fate/Zero anime

Shadow Hearts 5
Rumble Roses 2

Official English releases of:
Code Geass: Lost Colors (PS2 or PSP version would be fine)
Ouran High School Host Club PS2 game
Evangelion’s video games
Chaos;Head Noah and its fandisc
Stein’s Gate
The planned X Box 360 rerealease of Phantom of Inferno
EVE: The Fatal Attraction (and the rest of the EVE series that didn’t come out in english)
11eyes Crossover
Fate/Tiger Colliseum (and its sequel)
Fate/extra
Tears to Tiara Gaiden
Queen’s Blade: Spiral Chaos

Anime versions of (good ones mind you):
Yume Miru Kusuri
Princess Waltz
Crescendo
Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo
MinDead Blood
Gore Screaming Show
Gun Katana
Dead or Alive
Ninja Gaiden

A Rance game with voice acting

An expansion disc for Before Dawn Daybreak with routes for the other heroines, a harem ending, and a better evil ending.

I heard something about Berserk continuation, might have been just a rumour. It will never be as good as manga anyway…

I could add anime continuation of BECK and Elfen Lied.

And a faithful anime adaptation of Akira (I consider that movie a joke).

Second that, Although having incestuous twin school girls would be so much better (I can wish can’t I)

I would like to see anime-
Fate/Zero and other type moon works.
GTO season 2
Crescendo
A chance to see the new UBW movie (Although I can get the DVD when its released)

And I would seriously like to marry the innocent daughter of a super mega ultra rich guy

Tsukihime 2

Ninja Gaiden Anime released nineteen years ago. It was based on NES’s Ninja Gaiden.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=2264

Anime-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IukoVspSq1I

Anime version will never happen-

Inumimi
Cherry x Cherry
MxO
The Day of Revolution (prequel of Princess Princess)
Oniichan Control
Yomeiro-Choice
The Hating Girl

Princess Waltz sequel, in English.
Phantom Integration for Windows, in English.

http://www.younganimal.com/berserk/cm/index.html
Never is such a strong word. All I can say, is that a Berserk anime, following the manga and with modern visuals has the potential to be awesome.

The original Berserk anime had cut out some very important plot points though, because of editing for time. I’m curious how they’re going to work around this … are they going to ignore the previous show or not? Are they going to go back and redo the Golden Age stuff again? There’s a lot of things about this new show that could turn out less than ideal …

It’s still awesome news though. Berserk is a great manga.

Just going by the shorts they have up I’d say they are more likely to start from the beginning, which is probably for the best. After all, if you are hoping to make more than just one series out of it you’ve got to add in Puck, who’s role has gotten at least a bit more significant as time has gone on. I wouldn’t mind a complete reboot, especially if they don’t end it until AFTER the eclipse has ended, rather than right before the end.

Hellsing Ultimate has given me hope that a remake of Berserk that follows the manga could be truly successful.

My guess is they’ll just go over the Black Swordsman and Golden Age arcs in as few episodes as they can without rushing like Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and then move on to the new stuff. I am kind of curious how much they’ll show in terms of the gore and ecchi content since quite a few anime have raised the bar from when the original Berserk anime came out.

Now I wonder if we’ll ever see an Outlaw Star sequel…

I’d like to see more yuri-themed games. Adaptations of manga like , say, Strawberry Panic, First Love sisters, Hen, Maka Maka or even Devil Lady.

Let’s see:

-A better Anime Adaptation of Ah! Meagami-sama than the last one we got. (While the one we got wasn’t bad it jumped around way too much for my liking.)

-An Anime adaptation of Brave Soul (with the canon Claire ending of course)

-A Brand new Space Stars series from Hanna-Barbera, featuring Space Ghost, Teen Force, Herculoids and the Galaxy Trio.

• Finally putting the last Dungeons and Dragons Animated Episode into production (CBS bought the script but it was never produced)

-Final Fantasy VII PS3 Xbox 360 remake.

• Fate / Stay Night and Fate / Hollow Ataraxia (the Games) in English.

-Subtitled Space Battleship Yamato series here in the States.

a Starflight/Starcontrol (2?)/Elite inspired eroge. In terms of the gameplay, mostly. Something fairly free-form in terms of exploration, but with planets you can visit with characters you can talk to, things that lead into quests which lead into longer arcs or even entire routes that eventually result in completing the game. An eroge on a pretty epic scale as far as the amount of script that would be required; I’m thinking the same way AliceSoft normally do things, but much bigger. I just think this sort of thing could very well be the ultimate marriage between story and gameplay, allowing a huge amount of scope and variety in both.

Things that are about as elusive as world peace and climate control:

• Just one Idolm@ster game in English. Knowing how Namco Bandai translates maybe half of its Tales games, I’d say that if there was ever a translation, then NB wouldn’t be the one who made it.

• A multiplayer romance game in English. There were two dating/life sims that fit this description during the PS1 era, but anything that’s vaguely similar since then can basically be described as a chatroom game. I don’t think any local multiplayer relationship game has been made in the last ten years.

• A genuinely good sandbox game or western RPG with a cute aesthetic in English. (Sonic Chronicles wasn’t bad, and Bumpy Trot had some potential, but I can’t honestly recommend them…)

• More GxB games in English. (There are very few translated titles – there are now far more GxB games and VNs written in English.)

• More BxB games. (Ditto.)

• More GxG games. (Ditto.)

• Finally, more games with complex and innovative gameplay. I like visual novels, but I like video games in general.

…And here’s some things that happened in 2010 that made me say “Wow, I never expected that!”:

• An English localization of a Sakura Wars game
  • A (fan) translation of a Tokimeki Memorial game
  • The announcement of a Legend of Heroes 6 localization
  • RE: Alistair
  • The Flower Shop
  • Date Warp
  • RockRobin (demo)

I know its popular enough in the states I’ve had vendors keep saying they have people asking for Berserk merchandise, especially the action figure vendors, but cannot find it.

I don’t think you need to worry about them toning it down. I can already imagine the backlash that would leave since most people familiar with would be coming to expect that. I think they’d rather get a later showing than ruin their reputation. Whether or not they go further than the manga in the early arcs…

Actually this makes me wonder if they’ll finally do a Wedding movie for Ranma 1/2 I member speculating with Toshifumi Yoshida about.

Considering this announcement, I wonder if we’ll get a new Rurouni Kenshin season:

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/11/01/ru … ck-on-psp/

Apparently the new Berserk project is going to be a movie/series of movies rather than an OVA or anime. I can only hope that they don’t try to shove too much into each movie and thus turn it into a disjointed, confusing mess.