This Makes No Sense

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
Really? What for? Work? School? Fleeing from justice? "Looking for a Japanese Girlfriend."? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Okay I'm kidding. Hmm, even with grades, there is still a slight range. In my high school graduating class, the ages ranged from 17 to 20. *shrug* That's how it goes sometimes.

I'm going to study for 8 months at Sapporo University. My college has an echange program with them.

It's really cool, but I admit I'm getting a bit freaked at this point. I'm going to be away from home for a *long* time.

At least I've been to Japan before. I was there for 10 days last year so hopefully that will help in the adjustment.

quote:
Originally posted by Skyrocket:
I'm going to study for 8 months at Sapporo University. My college has an echange program with them.

It's really cool, but I admit I'm getting a bit freaked at this point. I'm going to be away from home for a *long* time.

At least I've been to Japan before. I was there for 10 days last year so hopefully that will help in the adjustment.

Home is where you hang your hat. If you have trepidations about "leaving home", best not to leave at all...

A personal thought and opinion,
Made in DNA

quote:
Originally posted by olf_le_fol:
[quote] Originally posted by Unicorn:
[b] I see.
Well, it isn't gentlemanlike to talk about a female person's age anyway. So, it's probably for the best to state no ages at all and leave it all to the player's imagination... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]
At least, that would comply with rule 1.

Bah, "no stating age" is just a weird rule. You can easily infer most girls' age, by the grade she's in...

[/b] [/quote]

I attended a Japanese high school in which a gentleman in his 30s RETURNED to high school. This was highly unusally considering it was 1989. And would still be unusally today as well. Continuing or renewing education is not a concept readily considered in Japan.

This man, in my opinion, was just plain smart.

Made in DNA

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
So, the police that will be visiting us Bishoujo gamers in this capacity will be either Spanish, or Made in DNA is Spanish eh?

Um... you didn't catch the reference???

Made in DNA

quote:
Originally posted by Made in DNA:
Home is where you hang your hat. If you have trepidations about "leaving home", best not to leave at all...

A personal thought and opinion,
Made in DNA

I really do want to do this. Heck, I've been wanting to go back to Japan for 2 years. I guess I'm just a bit worried about the adjustment.

quote:
Originally posted by Skyrocket:
I really do want to do this. Heck, I've been wanting to go back to Japan for 2 years. I guess I'm just a bit worried about the adjustment.

It's always an adjustment when you're away from home for any extended period of time. I know I had a hard time adjusting when I went to college, and that didn't involve the added stress of going to another country. (Though given the distance and cultural difference, I might as well have been in another country.)

But concentrate on all the positives. All the bishoujo stuff you can get your hands on while you're there! The games, the merchandise! And pretty Japanese girls! And...er, excuse me, I need to stop, I'm starting to drool all over my keyboard... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

quote:

Main current Sofurin restrictions:
2) No necrophilia shown on screen

If there is an intercourse with a cute vampire lady, does this count ?

quote:
Originally posted by Groschat:
If there is an intercourse with a cute vampire lady, does this count ?

... or if a beautiful zombie raises from the ground and seduces the mian character? Or if a female character is held down to the ground and is being groped/mastrubated by a couple of skeleteons, does that count too? And if the girl had sex with someone like a werewolf (meaning a human in wolf-shape(), would that count too? So many uncertain things...