This space intentionally left blank

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. I was fooling around with a do-it-yourself exorcism (I was trying to fix my computer) and I accidentally exorcised myself. It’ll take me a few days to get back into the swing of things.

…In all seriousness (for once), I’m going off on vacation in like 10 minutes. See you all on Monday, and remember, just because I’m not here doesn’t mean you can’t sell me your enemies’ souls.

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. I was fooling around with a do-it-yourself exorcism (I was trying to fix my computer) and I accidentally exorcised myself. It'll take me a few days to get back into the swing of things.

...In all seriousness (for once), I'm going off on vacation in like 10 minutes. See you all on Monday, and remember, just because I'm not here doesn't mean you can't sell me your enemies' souls.

Happy vacation, Nandemonai! Don't get lost anywhere! [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Have fun, be sure to bring us some souvenirs

quote:
just because I’m not here doesn’t mean you can’t sell me your enemies’ souls.

Interesting, what is the current exchange rate for souls?

[This message has been edited by Asutaru (edited 12-26-2002).]

There is no exchange rate for souls. A soul is a soul, signed, sealed, and delivered. Their value is judged by their purity (or lack thereof), which depends the actions, thoughts, and values of their owner.*

*according to Viper GTS

quote:
...In all seriousness (for once), I'm going off on vacation in like 10 minutes. See you all on Monday, and remember, just because I'm not here doesn't mean you can't sell me your enemies' souls.

I'd still rather sell my friend's souls, they're much less effort to get my hands on in the first place. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Enjoy your vacation!

Allright!!!

Have a great vacation!!! I hope you will have safely trip!!!

[This message has been edited by RonXE (edited 12-27-2002).]

Well, it was nice to take a vacation…about the only thing I managed to get done was that I read book six of Wheel of Time.

Now, it IS nice to get back into the soul wheeling-and-stealing. Dealing. I mean dealing. … uh, did I say that out loud?