Those Beloved Yaoi Games

Well as most around here already know, I’m a huge Cyc nut. However I haven’t gathered the courage to sample their yaoi lineup. Nevertheless, they have a series called Bara no Kini that keeps getting attention. To date it is the ONLY series from the entire Cyc company, to earn a non-hentai conversion to PS2… which says a lot in of itself. Last year they also created a deluxe version that went all out on extra goodies:

Here’s the official site.

Seeing how Cyc handles the serious plot eroge, I’d imagine this one to be a winner. I admit being a little curious, exactly how much it rocks. :slight_smile:

Laughter Land is the only yaoi that intrests me at this time… and mostly because the shota and Guillered… Translate that! :smiley:
That Firi guys a vampire right?

“Beloved Yaoi Games”?
Sorry, yaoi/anal sex gives me the creeps, consensual or not :shock: :stuck_out_tongue:

yet you still have those links close at hand =P

Narg CLEARLY approves this title. :wink:

Rin is shota which I approve, and Akira is well… OH IS THAT SUM SQUALL LEONHART I SEE?

I rather see an otome games(GxB) out than Yaoi, but looks like that’s never going to happen, so I guess I can buy the couple Yaoi games that’s out. Though, I rather have otome games, but… sighs :frowning: I wouldn’t mind playing Yaoi games, but I rather have otome games more… … sighs :frowning: Lamento, looks good, I like the cat boys, and the red haired devil man, but… sighs I rather play an otome game. I know most yaoi games have great looking guys, but I rather have otome game. sighs :frowning: Yaoi is okay, though I rather have otome game instead. sighs :frowning:

Gee, you think rmr34 wants an otome game more than a yaoi game? :stuck_out_tongue: :lol:

I’d have to agree myself. =p Bishoujo games are my traditional standby, but otome can work. Yaoi I don’t think I could play no matter how good the story was >_<