Thoughts on upcoming games

Thanks for clearing that up, Shingo. Much obliged.

It isn’t exactly the first time that TRSI has announced a release-date for a b-game that the maker didn’t know about at all. Thus I would assume that they just made it up as they did before - for example with “Little My Maid”.

Don’t get me wrong: I appreciate TRSI for their efforts and am a regular customer there for anime and manga, but I never take their announced release-dates too seriously - unless they coincide with release dates published in “PREVIEWS”.

But if he insists on the accuracy of his source - why not simply wait until June 15th and then shower him with gloating? :twisted:

You sir(And the rest of the staff), are a most powerful digital crack dealer indeed if this is pulled off.

Better yet… can you swing a bet out of this? A free b-game of your choice might be a good wager… :wink: :smiley:

LOL, unfortunately I don’t know him well enough for that. And besides, ever since I posted Shingo’s authoritative statement about RightStuf’s release dates, I haven’t heard a word from the guy. I wonder why.

Anyway, to try to get back on topic, it’s really good news if we can expect Kazoku Keikaku before the end of the year. It’s really the only upcoming Peach Princess / G-Collections game that’s on my radar at the moment. I’m trying not to let my expectations of the game get too high, though. I’m just hoping that a couple of the storylines will touch me in some way - the same as Kana Little Sister and parts of Yume Miru Kusuri did.

Amorous Professor Cherry: I haven’t played one of Sendorikun’s ZyX games yet (although The Sagara Family is sitting on my shelf at the moment), mainly because the stories/concepts seemed very one dimensional, and the assembly line character designs were a bit off-putting. Cherry should have a much better scenario, and the character designs seem improved over the earlier games, so that’s definitely enough to sell it for me.

Princess Waltz: Definitely yes, high production values + card battle system = win.

Family Project: Most eagerly anticipated game - no need to say why :D.

Cosplay Fetish Academy: Although the minimal plot/light-hearted comedy/sex romp is a genre I’m generally not a fan of, I like the artist and the cosplay theme is a selling point for me as well.

Catgirl Alliance: Probably the one game that doesn’t appeal to me because of the artstyle (what’s with the thick outlines around each of the character sprites? :?)

Raidy 2: I enjoyed the first one, as it was the kind of game you could just switch off to, and it gave off a good retro vibe. 2 seems to have a lot of improvements over 1, so I’m definitely looking forward to it.

Princess Waltz: Looks good, sounds good, hope it wil be good, get.

Family Project: Want, WANTWANTWANTWANT!

Cosplay Fetish Academy: Uhhh, whatever, might get it if the mood hits me…

Catgirl Alliance: Futa? Insane loli? Slave training? Must have at all costs!

Raidy 2: Well I hope it wil be much better than the first one because it was a big fail in my eyes…

Amorous Professor Cherry
ZyX has been getting better with its games. This one I’ll probably get.

Princess Waltz
I’m going to be getting this one. The card battle system looks kind of interesting.

Family Project ~Kazoku Keikaku~
I’m really looking forward to this one.

Cosplay Fetish Academy
Heh, I wasn’t really sure about this one at first, but I’ve decided to get this one. I like the cosplay theme.

Cat Girl Alliance
I don’t really have a problem with futanari so I’ll probably end up getting this game as well.

Lightning Warrior Raidy II: ~Temple of Desire~
I enjoyed the first one and I was really happy to see that PP decided to do Raidy II. I’m really looking forward to it. Hopefully they’ll do Raidy III too.