Time Leap gets ported to X360

http://www.gpara.com/comingsoon/timeleap_xbox360/080801/

Wow this game looks purdy. Those screenshots are all real-time 3D. Anyone here play the original PC version?
I think I’ll be getting this one. :smiley:

Yea the visuals look awesome. It’s a shame the American audience doesn’t get visual titles like those. Seems like nothing but fps games :P.

Are you saying you’re planning on getting it for the X360 or did you mean the original on the PC? I’m confused though, I noticed based on your location you live in Japan, so obviously make sure you use a Japanese X360 for regional reasons… but then you slang-it-up with the word “purdy” so either you’re an American who lives in Japan or you’re Japanese and know English slang :P.

It LOOKS awesome, but the title isn’t much more than eyecandy. I found the story boring and I hated the characters.

I’m an American who lives in Japan. And of course I have a JPX360, 8) which is what I will be buying this for. I don’t post very often anymore, but if you search my name I’ve been around for a while now. I try to do reveiws now and then, but I simply lack the time to do much of anything. Also I’ve gotten out of the B-Game scene lately sadly. I mainly play PC-Engine and NeoGeo (plus IdolM@ster on 360) these days.

It’s a real damn shame the niche importers like Atlus won’t even touch something this niche. :frowning:

I’m still lamenting that Namco turned down the idea to port over The Idolmaster, despite the potential it could have been sold to the massive American Idol crowd.

Have you already seen the Time Leap benchmark program?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9sH4Pxou9A&fmt=6
It’s a good demonstration of what kind of FPS you’d get in-game for the PC version…

If you want I can look for a link for it. I couldn’t get the official link to work… but managed to google it out a while back.

Ohhh I wish it had been brought over by Atlus or someone :stuck_out_tongue: I’d buy a Xbox360 just to play it. :mrgreen:

LOL! It’s a blatant backwards engineering of THE IDOLM@STER paper doll engine. :lol:

Very nice looking nonetheless. The future of b-games mayhaps?

That’s a truly beautiful 3D animation. Maybe that’s the answer you were seeking for, Narg?

But unfortunately, so far no twincest to you! :mrgreen: