TinkerBell / Aojiru / Inyouchuu fans?

Curious to know if there’s any big Aojiru fans out there like myself. Lewd Demon Bugs! I am a huge fan of Inyouchuu, taking tentacles to another level with the huge emphasis on impreg and breeding. Delicious, haha. I’m a really big fan of Aojiru’s style too, by far my favorite of the eroge artists out there. He has this interesting contrast with most of his girls treading the line between cute and sexy for me, something about the dark mysterious eyes in a lot of his designs, they’re cute but it’s like you see some sadistic darkness deep within. Haha. I’ve always been infatuated with the coloring style too, the skin especially, just something about his art beyond others has a strong sense of depth to me. Rich detailed tones. Also, the nipples are incredible. Love the nipples. The closest comparison I can think of is probably Koutaro, but there might be a few more out there.

Inyouchuu Shoku is my favorite, that, Hanamaru 2, and Kowaku no Toki being my favorite era for his art. There are so many damn telecards out there that don’t appear elsewhere, I really hope another Aojiru Works artbook pops up. I’ve got the first one and the cool artbook that came with Inyouchuu Etsu, amazing stuff. But yeah, Inyouchuu had such an amazing cast, with the spunky Mikoto, the reserved by horny tomboyish sister Takeru, the innocent and busty Sui… topped off with the immortal loli twins Ouka and Kikuka (my favorites). Not sure what else you could ask for, unless you’re into milfs haha, which I don’t think Aojiru is too big on, never seems to do too much there and most of his milfy types still look young.

I would love to know more about Tinkerbell / Aojiru as a whole if anyone has any info. Their stuff seems to be among the highest quality to me, even if half of Aojiru’s stuff is very niche’… their games are massive, 1000+ CG’s for some I believe. A lot of their releases are getting picked up by PoRo and MS-Pictures nowadays for adaptations too. Never nearly as good or dark as the games (with Shoku being a possible exception), but I love that this is happening.

To see this stuff licensed someday would be a dream. Maybe I try if I get a real career going haha…

I admit I haven’t played any of the games, but I did like the OVAs

I enjoyed the game series… and of course, twincest is best. 8) However I seriously doubt this series would be officially licensed by JAST or MG, given their modern trend to keep away from aggressively rape-centric titles. While certainly not the darkest or most violent titles around, they’re hardcore enough from a Western market point-of-view, and lack a creatively thought provoking justification for its lavish use. See the low likelihood of Euphoria (which has an incredible plot twist and character conflict) ever getting picked up for example…

That being said, this series isn’t totally unknown in the West either. TV Tropes uses it for the Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds page image, though does not credit the source because of TV Tropes anti-eroge stance.

Haha, twincest. Which do you prefer, Mikoto and Takeru, or Ouka and Kikuka? An interesting contrasting set of twins here, Mikoto and Takeru are wildly different, but Ouka and Kikuka are point by point mirror images of one another. I keep hoping they get their own game someday, maybe Aojiru will revisit them. They appeared in three unrelated games, the short Inyouchuu E-Novel for some short/small CG’s, and are all over the artbook/telecards. I have to imagine they’re some of his own favorite designs.

Yeah, I realize it might be next to impossible to ever see this stuff get picked up. Perhaps the OVA’s first. Kitty Media did do Ikusa Otome Valkyrie awhile back… which I think was produced by Himagin/Amour, who are basically PoRo now. Who knows. The Trimax release of Shoku (I always forget it exists) is pretty terrible. :frowning:

Funny point at the end there. I’m not too familiar with Etsu’s events actually, and I even always forget what the canon ending is in the end. But I would assume a happy one… who knows.

I guess in Lilith’s case (treading the darker waters there for Black Lilith’s stuff, that JAST/MG seem to be approaching thesedays?), those games are probably way way shorter and smaller in scale than the TinkerBell ones. So those aren’t too hard to approach from a business perspective, but I have no idea.