Tokimeki Check In 2

Hi!

I like this game very much. The nice Story of my own Inn, the lovely Girls and the great drawings.

When i have endet the game wit my honey Natsuki (best ending) i felt a bit sad. I want to continue the relationship and the Story about the young Takayuki Yamano.

Is there a sequel planned???

[This message has been edited by gord (edited 05-28-2005).]

well, we are not the developers and we don’t make the games ourselves so we have no idea

Likely not. It wasn’t that popular over in Japan and its been some time since its initial release over there.

Hmm thank you guys. Thats sad…

I think it was one of the best Bishoujo Games in english.

Maybe someone who like this game too and can speak a little Japanese can ask one from the Crowd Team via e-mail? Maybe it is planned and we dont know from it.

(If someone has any Info, please tell it to me!)

[This message has been edited by gord (edited 06-03-2005).]

Hi again!

Like ive seen in the board…many Users loved this game too. The game is the No 1 favorite for many…

Can someone ask the Crowd Team for the sequel? There page is only japanese…so i ca’t understand a word. …

Sadly always the best games have no follower.
Theres an X Change 3 but not an Tokimeki Check in 2?!

I think Crowd wont make a bad sequel. Where on earth are the other fans who like the Idea of an second part?

Sorry…i dont want to be annoying with my wish and my bad english but i just like to have another great time with the beauteful girls.

quote:
Originally posted by gord:
I think Crowd wont make a bad sequel. Where on earth are the other fans who like the Idea of an second part? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Western fans don't control the process. If there's demand for a sequel it has to come from the Japanese. We're just scavangers who pick up the scraps. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/rolleyes.gif[/img] Sadly, it's been so long since the original game was released, there's almost no chance that a TCI 2 will be produced now.

Sales would have to bypass anything seen in Japan to likely have them make a sequal for a Bishoujo game company to make a sequal for a US release and that’s assuming they’re still alive.

While the numbers on such games like Brave Soul were quite high here FE, they aren’t really much to talk about when comparing the Japanese market.

It’s a very good game and a sequel would be awesome, but the chances of it happening are pretty much none.