Tokimeki Check in: Kumi

I was successful to unlock flags two of Terrible Trio.

Kumi: Day 1: Garden (agree to be tour guide), go to mountain.
Day 1 Dinner: Unlock Natsumi’s flag: bath, Nanami’s flag: bath/clean up futon, Kumi’s ending: ???
Day 2: Clean up futon (Nanami’s flag, Kumi’s flag?)
Day 2 Dinner: Sleep (Natsumi’s flag, Kumi’s flag?)
Day 3: Stay at Inn, Clean the floor (Natsumi’s and Nanami’s flag)
Tell me if I missed any event. Thanks!!!

Hi!

I got Kumi’s ending by doing the following:

[Straight forward instructions follows. Read at your own risk!]

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

1) No girlfriend when asked
2) Sweep the garden, and take the girls for a tour. To unlock Kumi’s path, go to the mountains.
3) After dinner, pickup the dishes, and when asked by Ayumi to check the bath, tell her to ask Ume-san to do it.
4) [Day 2] Clean up futon.
5) After dinner, go to the employee’s room, and choose to sleep. Play ping-pong with Kumi.
6) [Day 3] Stay in Inn, and clean the Inn. IIRC, you should mop, and the trio will ask you to play with them.
7) You should be able to beat Nanami, and Natsuki (0-5 against you) will make a bet with you. Accept it.
8) When given the choice, let Natsuki break her promise.

This should be enough to unlock Kumi’s path. Hope this helps!

[This message has been edited by fxho (edited 08-23-2001).]

Thanks for helping me!!!

By the way it is not Natumi, It is Natuki remeber that. I have the perfect work-through for tokimeki check in. Any question send to my e-mail address. BYE. Good Luck

Yes, that’s true but what about poor Nanami?

Well, at least you have to get them to Think you’re a dependable hard working guy.

The biggest flag, at least for me, where Kumi was concerned, was who fixed the hot springs after dinner the first night. You’ll want to help clean the plates, then have Ume-san fix the bath. Don’t help Ayumi. The trio should come up and thank you for fixing the bath. Kumi is especially gushing.

quote:
Originally posted by Jason4:
Hey, fxho!
I don't know what went wrong, but I followed your walkthrough to the letter and still didn't get Kumi's ending.

I missed to write one part, though it wasn't difficult to miss if you read all the dialogues. If you got to the point where the girls thank you for fixing the bath, then you are on track. In day two, when you pick up the futtons of the trio, Kumi and Nanami will ask you for the town's directions, which means, yes, they will be on town. So, after fixing the futtons, go to Makoto, and tell her you will go to town to by some supplies. (<I didn't write this initially). Afterwards, follow the instructions above. If you still have problems, please drop an email to [url=fxho@orangeroad.net]fxho@orangeroad.net[/url].

^^… I almost done compiling a complete walkthrough… be patient… (game is quite big)