Tokimeki Check-In! questions

Hi all, I’ve been around on the board for a while, but I haven’t posted before. What I need help with is I seem to have unlocked most everything in the game except for 4 series in the memory room and my viewing room is at 92% unlocked. Now, the 4 series I’m missing are the three immediately following Mai 1 in the second column in the memory room and the one immediately after Mai 2.

I know for certain I need to finish the debutantes’ ending, but for some reason I can’t see them having four scenes in addition to their first one. So, I’m wondering if someone can enlighten me on which four I’m missing.

Also, I have yet to see anyone post that they’re having difficulty with the debutantes, but I am. I think I’m getting caught in day 1 because I’m having difficulty figuring if anything I do in day 1 has a direct impact on the duo since they don’t arrive that early? Anyways, any help would be appreciated. Thank you ahead of time.

-Harlequin

Will to see the MAi-san you have to careful on DAy one Option. You have to choose correct one to see the Mai -san best ending. careful BYE

Hmm…maybe I wasn’t being clear. I’ve been able to get Mai’s ending. I need the scenes in the memory room AFTER her scenes. I’m trying to figure out which scenes those are.

Yes, I did read the guide in the download section, but, at least as far as the debutantes are concerned the guide seems to cover events that happen once they are already at the inn. I can get to the point where I deliver the sake to them in the bath, but I can’t seem to figure much out beyond that point regardless of which path I take which is making me suspicious that my day 1 actions may influence them even though they aren’t at the inn yet.

It does sorta sound like you’re missing the debutante memory images. (Sorry, I’m at work so I don’t remember what’s actually in the memory slots you’re talking about. I didn’t play the game to the point where I remember THAT much. ) Without knowing some of the choices your doing afterwards, the only hint I can really give you is that they tend to relax around the inn rather than going out much, so your interactions with them will be centered at what happens there.

Thanks all, I now have 100% and I must say all those CG’s unlocked in the viewing room after hitting 100% are a really nice bonus. I hit 100%, popped into the viewing room, and I was “wow! Where’d all the new pages come from?” heh. Anyways, thanks for the help and if you don’t have 100% yet it’s well worth the effort to get.

-Harlequin