Tokimeki CI performance issues?

I just received TCI today, and loaded it up on my win2kserver. It runs slower than a 3 legged dog ni a dog race… I’ve tried changing the compatibility mode crap, but to no effect. This is the first time I have ever experience this problem. I’m running a k7 xp2000 with 512mb pc2100. Anyways, the game isn’t using any cpu power at all.

If anyone knows how to remedy this withuot chaning operating systems, let me know. I really don’t feel like busting out my old p200 and trying it on that.

Ohh, and please know linux fanboy flak . When I say slow, I mean its taking 10 secnods to form the word “the”.

Thanks,
Shaun

Try using CD-Audio music from the second CD instead of MIDI music that you get without the CD.

You are amazing. I never thuoght that that would effect the performance. How weird.

Anyways, thanks a ton.

Yeah Xp does the same thing. Wierd that the midi would cause such a slow down. Oh well just means that I have to play TCI with a CD

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Re-installing TCI on windows/me machine from
a win/95 system I have got a crappy font for TCI compared to what was before. Also it clips
the ends of lines. Does anybody know what font is used and what is a better one to install?
Signed grumpy win/me user.
PS. It still don't work under wine.

Well, why do you insist on getting your computer drunk, anyway?

I screwed around and got midi wroking fine with my sound blaster live 5.1 Go into windows coontrol panel, into sounds, and then change your midi playback to B SB Live! midi synth. Fr some reason A SB live! midi synth goes slower than hell.