Tokimeki Memorial = Tokimeki Check-in?

Is Tokimeki Check-in is Tokimeki Memorial hentai version? I even see the girls are very resembles with our lovely Shiori and so on! (Ouch!)

Tokimeki is the japanese word for special therefore that similarity in the name means absolutely nothing.
They’re not the same. Tokimeki memorial is (as far as i know) the bishoujo game that sold best. About 350000 copies were sold. For further information please take a look here: http://directory.google.com/Top/Games/Video_Games/Simulation/Dating/Tokimeki_Memorial/?tc=1/

that still can’t give me an answer, since really do need to know about Tokimeki Check -in character designer…Is anyone here loves Shiori huh?

…? Weren’t you asking about weather tokimeki check-in was the adult version of tokimeki memorial or not? Are you asking for the character designer of Tokimeki Check-in? I don’t really understand you well but if you want to know that you might want to look at the credits of Tokimeki check-in to find that out?

ahaks! sorry about that! I just confused since the characters are quite same!

completely different games.

quote:
Originally posted by allamala:
Tokimeki is the japanese word for special therefore that similarity in the name means absolutely nothing.

Tokimeki doesn't mean "special". It means throbbing or palpatating, like a heartbeat. So the reference in these cases is for the way your heart beats when you're with the one you love or are attracted to.

Please, PLEASE do not confuse Tokimeki Memorial with Tokimeki Check-in. A primary feature of the Tokimeki Memorial series is that it AVOIDS any “H” references; the closest it comes to sex is when Mira teases the player by asking him to rub sun oil on her while she removes her bikini top.

------------------
Those who live by the sword…get shot by those who live by the gun.

To Ijuin:
Yeah you’re right! I don’t confuse about it(since Tokimemo is not a h-game,…I wonder what Shiori will come if it does,ahaks!) anyway, I think the artist might take the idea from that game did he? (since the characters a very looked like)