Tottemo Pheromone connection coincidence

I don’t know if anybody ever watched the anime “Koutetsu Tenshi Kurumi,” aka, “Steel Angel Kurumi,” but it may just be me, but I think Kumi from Tottemo Pheromone really resembles Kurumi from the anime. Especially when both Kumi and Kurumi are nude with their hair down.

I’m just rambling, mostly because I’m bored, but I do believe it is quite a coincidence. Not a major one, but one nonetheless.

LOL…

Kumi is red haired.

Kurumi is pink haired.

If it’s just applying another color to the hair, I’d call that a very close resemblance…

Oh great, now I’m gonna just have to watch Kurumi again. I’m already behind on my anime viewings, I don’t think I’ll ever catch up now…

Actually, whom Kurumi reminded me of was more along the lines of Utena Tenjou from Revolutionary Girl Utena. But now that you’ve mentioned it…

I think I’ll never be able to see those girls in the same light again (especially after coming from another BBS where there was a comment about Kurumi being the accidental by-product of trying to do something illicit with DNA samples from the Prince of Dios).

Did you notice that most of the creative staff on STEEL ANGEL KURUMI had previously worked on TO HEART and COMIC PARTY? I was quite surprised!

On the subject of TOTTEMO PHEROMONE, I thought the voice actor for Takashi sounded an awful lot like Koyasu Takehito. Could it have been him, slumming pseudonymously? That could draw quite a few new players to bishoujo gaming.

[This message has been edited by Mozart (edited 01-19-2003).]