Tottemo: Pheromone is it worth buying

i just learned of this game and am wondering is it worth buying
http://vndb.org/v109
http://www.g-collections.com/target-pheromone.html

It’s good for a nukige in it actually has a decent story and overall good characters. I personally enjoyed it.

DarkFusion said what you needed to know.
Easily in the top 3 of the Trabulance’s Eroge released in english.

If you’re looking for a decent nukige, Tottemo Pheromone isn’t a bad pick.

What he said, it’s a decent game for a sex romp.

Really? I quickly became discouraged when I noticed the art of that game, but that’s probably because I’m comparing it to newer titles… but it’s something about the eyes of some of those “earlier” releases, not to mention the chin. A prime example would probably be this one:

To me that’s just really off-putting and to see a “sex romp” consisting of that, would definitely not be considered eye-candy from my point of view.

There have also been other games which I haven’t been able to play due to similar reasons, even though a lot of you have been praising them to the sky. And one of those would probably be Crescendo, and again, it’s only due to reasons such as weird chins and awkward eyes. I really wish I could ignore such matters because normally they aren’t that horrible at drawing their bodies… but all in all I’m really getting the feeling that I’m somewhat missing out on some good stories due to this little issue of mine. :?

I’m with all the people saying it’s decent for what it is. It’s never going to win any awards for stunning storytelling, but that isn’t why you’d be buying it anyway.

Ahhh, the memories… this was probably my first eroge ever. It has a special place in my heart but I can’t imagine playing it again. Still, it’s one of the best sex romps, that’s for sure.

What i liked in Tottemo are :

• Silk’s Voice and way of speaking.Don’t know why, but i liked it.
  • The number of girls above the average for a Nukige : 5* girls .All with a total different design and character.The average number of girls for a Nukige is in general between 2 and 4.
  • And the story, which was fun and not bad at all for this type of Eroge.

The only con is : It’s quite old… So the art and quality of the CG are not top.

*(Well 5 + 1 hidden character)

Yea this is a pretty decent nukige, I recamend you play this one over Pick Me Honey

i generally like sex romps with more characters

Yeah it’s a fun game, Has a built in hint system if you need it. The story is decent too.

I’d rate it along the lines of the Sagara family as far as the sex romp type goes, but it’s a lot easier since most of the decisions are obvious.
(Unlike Sagara which can be fairly cryptic on what decisions lead you to which girl)