Trabulance

does anyone know which Trabulance game G-Collections is gonna come out with next?

To be honest no, their next game is Do You Like Horny Bunnies 2 by Zyx and after that they announce the planned release of Jewel Knights - Crusaders by ZeroCool. As to after that I have no idea, and as to when those come out, that is still unknown as well, but keep checking here, as soon as Do You Like Horny Bunnies 2 has an announced release date someone here will be sure to have it posted. When that comes out they might announce a new game to be released after Jewel Knights or maybe no announcement until after Jewel Knights. Either way maybe that game will be a Trabulance game.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 02-24-2004).]

Yup, all we have is guesses until they announce something officially. My guess is that Salmon Pink or Memory Album (at least I think that’s the title, darn kanji…) are possible titles we might see in the future. But that’s assuming G-Col. does intend to bring out titles that they gave omake for. (I know I have postcards for the two mentioned titles for example, I’ll have to go match up the rest one of these days.)

Hmm…yeah salmon pink was in the omake for my first order from them. So hopefully that will come out soon, but hey I’m not complaining about that’s comming out from them as horny bunny 2 sounds like it could be another fun game

Who made Salmon Pink was that Trabulance? What’s it about?

I think they did mention that they were releasing Yami no Toshokan. Remebered Dave was happy as larks when G-C gave a tentative confirmation.

I hope they will be releasing next OSHIETE AGECHAU. Maybe NYAN NYAN SHICHAU too, because has animated scenes.

quote:
Originally posted by Angry Gamer:
I think they did mention that they were releasing Yami no Toshokan. Remebered Dave was happy as larks when G-C gave a tentative confirmation.

I always wonder about those phrases. What is the origin of "happy as larks"?

Nevermind, not important. Hmm, missed that tentative confirmation, but I havn't made an effort to get into the flow on the G-Col board until recently so it's no surprised I missed that.

Salmon Pink is a Trabulance game. Er, not entirely sure what it's about. Something about a demon who was summoned, which I assume is "Pink", the girl with the tail. Having a bit of trouble translating the page and Babelfish isn't really helping... (But hey, it's a cute pink haired girl with a tail, what more info do you need? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img] )

Actually I stopped looking at g-coll board since I hate the software they use for the board. I just hang around here waiting for you guys to say stuff that was on g-colls boards

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Actually I stopped looking at g-coll board since I hate the software they use for the board. I just hang around here waiting for you guys to say stuff that was on g-colls boards [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

I do too, which is why I don't go there that much. There's a couple of reasons why I'm trying to get into the flow over there now but I won't go into them here.