Translators wanted

We’ll be making some announcements about new games soon but in the meantime I’d like to talk with any people capable of doing translations of bishoujo games for us. We’ll be getting some good games and will want to have them all “working” at the same time to get development time down. So if you are a capable translator with past work, please contact me.

Too bad it isn’t from norwegian to english :wink:

What a time to be a year away from my goal… geh. -_-

Now I wish I could speak/write japanese, would be so cool ^^

Danm, now I wish I had paid more attention to my japanese teacher. :slight_smile:

Owning a WinXP and CA residency is a requirement right? I have no translation resume either.

Actually, most of them work on Macs.

i dont

Me neither, but then I’m not one of them :smiley:

I’m sorry that I can’t speak japanese. But if you wish for betatesters or anyone that can correct the translations I’d be glad!

Or only betatesters :smiley:
But that wasn’t what our friend Pete asked for right? =)

actually, he might be looking for betatesters (because that’s partly what i do as well), but you have to prove yourself for the job and unfortunately, i strongly believe that a certain level of japanese knowledge and a fairly good experience in playing past bishoujo games (both english and japanese) is a strong assest, if not required

at any rate, if he wants more staff he will announce it

but mind you all, as mentioned long ago in past job posting announcements for bgames, the pay isn’t that high at all and it’s only paid on a per project basis, and to paraphrase what peter said, it wont be enough to pay rent so only consider this as a supplimentary source of income so to speak

Heck! I do it for free if that’s the case :slight_smile:
No other companies have paied me when I betasted their software/games, so I’m pretty used to that.

i think one of the reasons (if not the main one) peter is not calling for editors/testers is because there is nothing to do at all until after the upcoming games are translated by the translators first so give it some time

Aye capt’n!
I know however that one title may be in the works, or at least looking in to. But I’m not saying any more than that.
I’ll just wait and see when Pete announces it :smiley:

[ 06-30-2006, 12:44 AM: Message edited by: LordNeon ]

Hey! If you ever need KOREAN to ENGLISH (or vice-versa… though I would rather do Korean to English), drop me a line… I do freelance translations here in Korea.