True Love Makeover?

Hi.

I was just wondering if anyone would like a re-make of the game True Love. I certainly would. It was my first bishoujo game ever, but the graphics etc is a bit outdated. I would love to see the game as seen in f.ex X-Change 2/3 instead of pixel art ^^
Or make a sequal to it or something.

The trouble is that I read somewhere that the company that made True Love no longer exists. sob

I would love that.

------------------
Step by step there is no need to rush, case by case I don’t care if people laugh. Beyond the uncountable says she is there waiting for me

I aam not 100% sure, but I think True Love 2 has been in the works for some time now. I don’t know the company that is curently working on it, but it sure would be sweet if it came out!

There is no True Love 2. You may be referring to the old True Love Select, which is True Love + some extra characters. It was made by the same company, but I’m not sure if it ever came out.

Heh… True Love… now there’s a really old title I haven’t seen or heard about in a looooooong time.

Chances for a “follow up” of any sort is nil or negative - unless its a doujin project of some sort. However, the title wasn’t really that popular in Japan, and I’d even argue it has a larger following in the West.

Since we’re on the topic of “fantasy remakes” - I’d just point out that I’d like one for Nocturnal Illusion. Oh! Wait! That would be the entire goth/horror niche!

Oh! Wait! That would be the entire goth/horror niche!

… does the non-h vampire romance I’m currently working on count?

(I can’t do erotic content because I can’t get erotic content PUBLISHED. I can, however, do romance and lingerie shots with bitten blood…)

Also, similarly non-h, Animamundi. Which is just about out, and I will probably get eventually. The art style isn’t quite to my taste but the plot summary is weirdly similar to a set of RPG characters my husband came up with many many years ago…

quote:
Originally posted by Nargrakhan:
Since we're on the topic of "fantasy remakes" - I'd just point out that I'd like one for Nocturnal Illusion.

Oops, I remembered just now, sorry. Because you seem to appreciate both Nocturnal Illusion and twincest erogames, what do you think of this game? It seems very good, although somewhat "intellectual".

[This message has been edited by Baldo (edited 04-30-2006).]

quote:
Originally posted by Baldo:
Oops, I remembered just now, sorry. Because you seem to appreciate both Nocturnal Illusion and twincest erogames, what do you think of this game? It seems very good, although somewhat "intellectual".

Oooh! Thanks for pointing that title out. Next paycheck, I'll go order it. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

Rather interesting that they used the same voice actors for both twins. I've thought that this should always be the case, but more often than not, its two different actors.

I've always been bothered that twins like Hisui & Kohaku from Tsukihime and Chihaya & Chihiro from Futari de Hitotsu are supposed to be nearly physically identical, but have totally different voices - they should be the same, with the difference being in their word usage or tone. Meh... I'm going off on a tanget here. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]