Tsukihime game translated

Apparently mirror moon has finished there fan translation patch for the game Tuskihime.

Yup, I read it on AnimeSuki earlier today. I wouldn’t know where you could still easily buy the game, though. :frowning:

Yep, I’ve been reading on it (unfortunately) and it’s a fairly old game from 2000.

Tsukihime isn’t available anywhere other than in fanshops in Akiba and on Yahoo Auctions, both having ridiculous markup.

For that reason, it’s the only game I’ve ever pirated.

…with any luck, Type-MOON will give us the remake that fans have been begging for for years, along with a path for Satsuki…

…hey, a guy can hope. :>

What was wrong with the Satsuki path? I guess you should also post a long spoiler warning before you post about that also.

Yeah, that’s great news! :frowning:

Just a note… if they redo the game and rerelease it, I don’t think this patch may work with it.

Nevertheless, this is indeed great news. Now, I hope mirrormoon can finish F/SN soon. Then again, it took them 2 years to do Tsukihime, so F/SN may take even longer.

Darn.

~

But it’s good to wait.

~

Tsukihime took so long because it was the first project. About a year ago they were like “yeah, everything we’ve done up till now is … like, crappy. We need to start over.”

So the whole game was retranslated, and re-edited. Yes, this sucked. I’m sure the end result was a great improvement.

This does mean you can’t take our 2-year benchmark and apply it going forward in any reasonable way.

Satsuki is the only female character that does not have a ending. Depending on which route you take, her fate differs.