Twincest is Best

[quote]
Originally posted by Nargrakhan:
[b] Oh… but then capturing, raping, enslaving, and utterly breaking women into being obedient non-thinking fuck dolls wasn’t? :frowning:

[ 12-12-2007, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

LOL! You guys don’t like grindhouse films… and I thought there were Sith Lords here. :smiley:

However VERSUS turned out to be much better than anyone expected… even Ryuhei Kitamura (the director) was surprised at what they had created (i.e. it turned out to be a good movie without making an effort to make it good).

How can it be wrong? Unless it isn’t fun, :wink:

Seriously, the only way for something to be wrong is for a game not to be fun. Now, if the game advertises that it’s a light romantic comedy, and it is instead a Goru-Vore-Domination-Rapathon, then that’s wrong. As long as you know what you are getting into, and it doesn’t get you or our friends at Peach Princess arrested, who cares?

[ 12-12-2007, 11:10 PM: Message edited by: Darkstar ]

You forgot to add Loli… and yes, there are few titles that have done all of that in one box. :smiley:

Furry faggs deserve death… or cake, I dont know.
The spread of the Faith and the fall of taboos is pleaseing to me, but I still wish that people would look at twincest the right way not just “ohh look, twins, they’re going to screw like animals, just because they’re twins, thats soo yuck and icky”. People, twincest is not about sex (but it is a nice addition:D) its about the invincible love between the two hearts of one blood.
Darkside version: nothing is as beutifull than two hearts breaking as one.
Let us all hope that The Faith Of The Two will see its rightfull golden age.

Side note: Len and White Len is NOT twincest, White Len is just a lame, evil copypasta that should be killed with fire.

[ 12-13-2007, 03:14 AM: Message edited by: Nero Blackheart ]

Raises her hand On the dog part, here. Ummm… yeah I did do that here.

WTF? Is everyone a beastiality freak? God…
Lets stay at cat/dog-girls/boys please.

Bloodfests are disgusting, messy and ultimately ruinous to my Armani sith robes :stuck_out_tongue: … ).

Well we all know the cake is a lie. :slight_smile:

[ 12-13-2007, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

[quote]
[b] LOL! You guys don’t like grindhouse films… and I thought there were Sith Lords here. :wink:

By the way, Narg. Found one more game for you to check.

COLORFUL WISH from Giga.
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=478825
http://www.web-giga.com/colorfulwish/

The third game from the Colorful-12 imoutos series. This time, we have two loli-twins. :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 12-13-2007, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

Now that’s what I’m talking about! Desu and Nano personalities, with Boku hats! :smiley:

Hard to believe that the “Colorful” series started out as a Sister Princess rip.

Again…you don’t need will-broken dolls, see above.

[ 12-13-2007, 08:14 PM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

Brothers of the Faith… I have yet more sad new to impart upon you. Although "m¬é¬Å¬Ç√å¬ã¬Ω features twins, it does not have twincest. The sisters force you to only have one - not both. This title is blasphemy against everything we believe, because it lies about the Glories it should have contained!

STAY AWAY my Brothers! For your own good!

:(   

Can’t… live… long… without… another… dose… soon…[/i]

[ 12-13-2007, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Now now— what if its a mystic based story erogame? You could have a forbidden love story between a werewolf and a set of twin weretigers. Or it could be a “Beastmaster” scenario where he battles demons infested beings in various forms, and once he’s beaten down the demon, he’s got to finish it off by driving it out “with love”. Then, after a bit of holy whitewashing, the demon is driven out, and the demon’s remaing curse on the person that left her/him/it in an animal form is broken. Hurray for the conquering hero, fighting evil tooth and claw!

Seriously— the possibilities are tremendous. There’s millions of fantasy stories that have lots of magic (with dark or light) and all sorts of weird ero action. As long as you are forewarned so you don’t buy what you don’t want, who cares?

Ok, ok, but people were refering to REAL animals not the half-human types, some werewolf or similar half-humans can be tolerated but but still
my opinion is that furrys should B E KILLED BY FIRE…

That sounds alarming! :eek:

Perhaps, I should now give “Chotto sunao ni donburi kanjou” priority over “MinDead Blood”?

After all, I know it contains twincest, I just haven’t played/found those paths yet and thus lack the evidence - that could be here the necessary donation material!

Poor Benoit is gone, but Baldo is still here :stuck_out_tongue: , even if my Machiavelli score is “only” 88… I need more time before challenging my idol Metzer :mad: for his lovable conquests

[quote]
[b] Brothers of the Faith… I have yet more sad new to impart upon you. Although "m¬é¬Å¬Ç√å¬ã¬Ω features twins, it does not have twincest. The sisters force you to only have one - not both. This title is blasphemy against everything we believe, because it lies about the Glories it should have contained!

STAY AWAY my Brothers! For your own good!

[i]Twincest… withdrawals… getting… more… painful… :slight_smile:

[ 12-14-2007, 08:25 AM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

No!! You will finish MinDeaD!! Then you can play the expansion disc!! :slight_smile: [/b]
[/quote]
I guess… honestly though, I wouldn’t be touting it. Not worth the hassle. Pretty look to be sure - but not “filling” if you catch my drift. Teases my twincest wants. :wink:

On a sidenote: Narg has discovered Chibi-Chibi. His carnal twincest needs are being sated soon. :stuck_out_tongue:

http://norn-soft.com/chibichibif/index.htm

So … your complaint was it wasn’t cliche enough?

ducks