Twincest is Best

Ne…does this have twincest?..
getchu link
Happened to come across it the other day…
HOME page
Don’ no much 'bout it…
Only that them gals’re kawaii!!!.. :smiley:

No twincest without TWINS!
… and the two girls who look at least a bit similar are not even sisters.

So: NO!

STEREOLIFE from the dojin circle ironfistcatgourmet is a short but very well done twincest title for $16.09 and available for download on the English side of DL Site:

http://eng.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RE026431.html

The official site page is here:

http://icg.sakura.ne.jp/stereo/index.html

Pros: Crisp and well drawn art. Talented voice actress (only one since they could cheat with twins). Twincest. Low price. Just the twins. No annoying authentication key once bought.

Cons: Really short gameplay. Sex scenes aren’t anything new for twincest veterans. Plot is ultra cliche. Just the twins. 400MB download.

If you’re new to twincest, just curious if twincest is for you, or need a quick fix of twincest, then it might be worth a look.

I just hope the game doesn’t get pirated too badly. The dojin circle has talent, and it be sad to see them quit.

[ 03-27-2007, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Bishop’s newly announced game Hime Dorei ~Mesu he to Ochiyuku Futago no Oujo~ seems to fill the twincest bill quite nicely (though the twins appear not to be identical). :3

[ 04-02-2007, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: Shingo ]

I actually had a deep conversation with someone about non-identical twins, and how this “alternate twincest” factors against “purist twincest.” Long story short, we came to the conclusion that while non-identical would be twincest under the strict definition of the word, it is not “true” twincest in eroge forum. Just as a maid must wear articles of a maid uniform to truly be a maid - even if it’s just one article; like the crown or apron - twincest must have identical twins… although not necessarily exactly identical - Hisui and Kohaku have different eye colors for example; but are otherwise physically the same. All this stems, from the original ideology that Nara and Mara from Dragon Quest 4 set forth: the nominally accepted progenitors of the Japanese twincest revolution! :slight_smile:

try Futakoi.

it’s anime, tho o_o

I know about that twinlicious series! :slight_smile:

It was the second (and last) major flagship title of G’s Magazine. It had two PS2 games, two anime series, magazine novella, at least two manga series, and a whole truckload of merchandise.

Series was supposed to be the next “Sister Princess” in terms of success, but the changing times (and G’s own lack of full commitment) kinda nixed everything. The official site is here:

http://www.mediaworks.co.jp/users_s/gs/futakoi

No actual hentai in the series, but there’s lots of innuendo. :slight_smile:

Plot wise, neither of the two anime have anything to do with the actual game and magazine stories… which sorta contributed to the overall death of the series.

Futakoi (aka Twin Girls) was probably the most expensive and ambitious twincest project in media entertainment history. Too bad Mediaworks kinda dropped the ball over and over again. :frowning:

I found…

I think that I can’t find more Inukami! twin images. =/

After some brainstorming, I’ve just remembered two gorgeous games with twins, Tamayura and Cannonball.
Tamayura is outstanding, and even if Cannonball is only peripherally related to twincest, it’s really something to see, in my opinion.
More twins, anyone :slight_smile: ?

While Twins aren’t my thing I still agree it is quite appealing. Though I’m not sure if I’ll put anything in my Yuffie story about it.

Ahh…the twins in Inukami were the best.

Maybe, that’s along your alley? :wink:

Twins is overrated.

O RLY? All evidence seems to prove otherwise.

-
-
-
-

[ 04-08-2007, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

I’m not sure, but i think this game has some twincest. Maybe this one, this one and this one has some too.

The last one i found is from IGNITION, a subgroup from CD-BROS. Who knows? We could try to convince G-Col to translate it. :slight_smile:

[ 04-08-2007, 05:16 PM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

We could try to convince G-Col to translate it.

in that case, you guys will have to bribe me first :stuck_out_tongue:
donations are accepted via paypal 24/7 :stuck_out_tongue:

Sweet double goodness! Peter, you’re a twincest magnet! :slight_smile: [/b]
[/quote]
I’ve been quietly watching that title. What I’m wondering, is if it has twincest or just twins. No one I know has played the game yet, I haven’t seen a CG spoiler of the twins, and I’m not ready to commit without knowing a bit more on the subject. :frowning:

You failed to give the e-mail address to PayPal to. :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t know if “twincest magnet” is something to be proud of… :smiley:

[ 04-08-2007, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

As usual, I tend to forget the obvious :o . Yeah, I had heard about this game before, even if it is not perfect