Twincest is Best

I thought you were an unbiased twincest advocate.

[ 06-16-2007, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

I support twincest in all shapes and forms - but not everyone is as open as me. I also prefer certain categories of twincest over others. :slight_smile:

[ 06-17-2007, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Okay. I thought something had happened there and I’d have to do something since it seemed like you were saying loli twincest didn’t really count.

As for your own twincest preferences, that’s perfectly understandable since everyone has their own taste.

I’m glad we could come to a mutual understanding. :slight_smile:
Here’s some Tsukihime twincest to celebrate!

[ 06-19-2007, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Bonus Post!

Not all twincest is drawn. :slight_smile:

[ 06-19-2007, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Wwhere’s the Hisui & Kohaku pic from? PLUS+DISC, Kagetsu Tohya? Looks like it was drawn by the “official” artist who drawn the chars from Tsukihime.

Yea, it’s official Tsukihime twincest. :slight_smile:

The event happens in Kagetsu Tohya during the Flower of Thanatos chapter, if you go with BOTH Hisui and Kohaku. :smiley:

True fans of the series can tell which sister is which… not that hard really. :stuck_out_tongue:

Kohaku is the one on the left and Hisui is on the right side, right? :o !

Yup! Yup! Yup!

You are 100% correct.

Kohaku has longer hair and Hisui is a screamer. :slight_smile:

Twincest! Twincest! Twincest!

Whee! I finally got the new PS2 ending to Fatal Frame 2. :slight_smile:
To celebrate, scans from a Fatal Frame artbook! :smiley:

-

[ 06-27-2007, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Correct!

And yea, i need to get that, but it’s so hard to find at a decent price…

Yea… the Fatal Frame titles are waaaaay overpriced since Tecmo only makes a limited batch. NIS America and Atlus do the same with their stuff too. :slight_smile:

I still prefer Kagetsu Tohya…and Kohaku and Hsui…

but then i like darker games (and twinsex just makes them better)…

i’ve even considered cosplaying as Nrvnqsr Chaos…

[ 06-28-2007, 09:27 PM: Message edited by: Jinnai ]

Heh… there’s a whole thread dedicated to the Tsukihime Twincest already, so I’ll save their goodies for there. :slight_smile:

Oh! Just discovered that Dungeon CrusaderZ from Atelier Kaguya (Team Heartbeat) has lotsa twincest in it… sorta… It be a spoiler if I gave it away. :smiley:

It’s hardly twincest, really… And when the CGs are kinda pretty, the gameplay is horrible, tedious and quickly boring.

[ 06-28-2007, 10:41 PM: Message edited by: OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol ]

Well they are “identical” although they aren’t sisters… probably should mark that a spoiler, but oh well. Also, the site page doesn’t show this part of the game. I think it was supposed to be a surprise.

Gameplay is the standard Atelier Kaguya format with a minor change here or there for cosmetic purposes. Not incredibly revolutionary, but it seems to work fine given how their still in business.

Story, graphics, audio and sex are what really define most eroge; gameplay in the sense of how it applies to mainstream games, is kinda secondary outside the realm of replay factor. This ain’t a platform jumper or FPS shooter afterall…

I haven’t played through all the story arcs yet, so I won’t judge the plot just yet. Art as you said is great, and the audio work is average to above average depending on which actress is being rated. Music is rather blah though… Sex is long and consists of at least half a dozen (most often more) images for each event.

Those familiar with Team Heartbeat titles, generally buy them for the artwork and long sex scenes - this title does that.

[ 06-29-2007, 09:03 AM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Rozen Maiden is sheer proof of the horrors of not following The Faith. Poor Suiseiseki and Souseiseki:frowning:

On a side note, I find it rather amusing that most Rozen Maiden fans don’t seem to notice that the reason why the twins have heterochromatic eyes,and that their reversed, is because the pair have one of each other’s eyes.

They’re both dolls though, except their faces look human. The series makes it clear time and again…

But in a way they are also all sisters since they are all made by the same doll maker, except the one from the second series.

Aye… I know their dolls - and that they all share the same Father - but that still doesn’t mean they’re not twincest compatible. Also, Suiseiseki and Souseiseki are thought to have been crafted from the same stock parts (i.e. hence the switched eyes and same hair); although not completed at the same time. Powers are even related and compatible: one grows, the other tends.

Sad… so sad…

Then again, the Alice goal is generally thought to somehow make them “real” or something… feh… maybe… manga is still on going. In fact in the manga, there’s still a chance for twincest. :slight_smile:

Oh! Here’s some more twincest of another kind. :wink:

:stuck_out_tongue:

[ 06-29-2007, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Managed to finish all the events in Kanojo Tachi no Ryuugi a few minutes ago. Despite having the qualities, only one twincest event in this game. I was kinda disappointed in that respect… otherwise, it’s a great eroge.

:stuck_out_tongue: