twitter or an regular update blog

would you like jast to have a blog or twitter or something so they could keep fans updated like they did pre-family project

I think JAST have a blog, they just don’t update it. What you basically want is more updates, not a new medium of communication they can neglect.

yeah i that is about right just something that they update at least monthly or close to releases
the last real update they did was pre-ax

I don’t see why not. I’m sure plenty of fans would do it for free if the translators or whatever are to busy.

what they need is webmasters that give a shit

Personally, I’d rather they concentrate on getting the games out. I’m quite impatient for Demonbane at this point :slight_smile: and while more frequent updates would be nice, it’s just an update; it’s not the game itself. I’d rather get the game itself faster.

Couldn’t care less about updates to tell you the truth, as I’ve yet to complete a few other “projects”. But in all honesty, even if I didn’t have these 2 games to go through, the answer would probably be the same. I really don’t give a damn about updates anymore, as far as I can tell they’ve even given out one to many regarding Demonbane as to it’s release date.

Don’t get me wrong, I really do look forwards to the game. However the thing is, I absolutely hate it when a company goes against it’s word, saying something will be there when it’s not. And it would probably just give some people something else to moan about, hence I think it would be a bad idea.

• We are now working on allowing English to be compatible with the game.
  • These are our localization plans for this game. This will be renamed this.
  • We translated the opening movie to show to you.
  • We are now making sure there are no bugs in the game.

In all cases the news could simply be, “The game isn’t done yet!” What I want to hear is when they get new titles, important events, and release news. As they release on a when it is ready fashion I would appreciate news on why a delay occurred. I just don’t think it is totally necessary.