Two years in Japan

I’m going to be studying intensive Japanese language classes in Japan at the Yamasa Japanese Language Institute which is in Okazaki, Aichi prefecture. It is between Osaka and Tokyo. Hopefully I’ll be able to track down Peter Payne sometime while I’m out there. Here’s an edited version of the letter I got for acceptance to the summer program.

It’s sad to say, but when I complete this program I may not buy many more English language bishoujo games.

Congratulation!!!

And Good Luck!!! ^_^v

Good for you. Maybe in 2 years you can provide translations for us

Oh, I see how it is, this competition to get the games first.

But seriously, congrats. Now you can buy the games before they will ever come anywhere near this country.

Wow! Congrats! And good luck! Work hard, and have a great time!

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Good for you. Maybe in 2 years you can provide translations for us [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Ah, well, I'm planning on making some of my own fan translation patches when I am good enough to translate better than Oh! Text Hooker could do. The problem here is I am an internatinal business major, so I can type memos and things of that nature, but I don't know how to make software patches. It won't have to be a full two years a way. Maybe in about a year I can start trying. I'll need some help from others on the computer side while I handle the language side. Does anyone here have the skills to help with something like this?