U.S. Release Dream List

Pia Carrot 3 (FC)- I heard the Natsuki and Akemi arcs are good. Beside I am hooked on the PC females [Tsukasa, Azusa, Sayaka, etc] for some unknown reason.

Mizuiro (Neko Neko) - I love the opening theme. Only got a chance to finish the Hiyori line. I want to see how the Yuki line would play out.

Princess Holiday (August)
Castle Fantasia 3 (Studio Ego)

Many of my online acquaintances claimed they’re really good. I like the both games’ art style

One, Kanon, Air, Clannad (Key) - Arguably the best bishoujo games in the genre. I am hooked on Kanon’s (Last Regrets) and Air’s (Tori no Uta) vocals.

I understand the chance of my wish list becoming reality is very slim. I am especially aware of the commerical ties/covenants between U.S and Japanese studios. Still for someone like me whose Japanese skill is abysmal at best, having a dream list like the one above is the only thing s/he can do.

/back to being a forum lurker

Phi

Night Shift Nurses

Bible Black

All the Can Can Bunny games

Love Hina (non-H)

Evangelion: Girlfriend of Steel (non-H)

Tokimeki Memorial
Sentimental Graffiti
Air
Kanon
Doukyusei (aka Classmates)
May Club DX

Actually, my own main dream list is concentrated primarily on Air and To Heart. I’ve managed to pick up the Japanese version of each, but my crappy translation skills give me tantalizing hints of the story, but not enough to fully enjoy the games.

Words Worth (With an updated 3D engine, one can dream)

Fortuna

Pia Carrot 1-3

ReLeaf

Luv Wave

WordsWorth

Doukyusei

Chiruhana

Puppet Princess of Marl Kingdom 2

More or less every game here I’d play and/or drool over.

My dream game would be Brave Soul, I don’t know if your heard about it…

Also, any non-ADV type game would be great.

[This message has been edited by Stephan (edited 05-15-2003).]

To Heart, Comic Party and the Dousokai series…

my list is 'every love sim that sold more than 500 copies ever’

thats my list… so its 400+ games long…
oh and air, and Utawarerumono(spelling),
Kanon… ok imma stop cuz my list is literally HUGE.

Oooh, I forgot about Comic Party. I picked up the game soundtrack a few weeks ago, that would probably be another game I’d want. (Not to mention eventually seeing the anime on it. Sigh, there’s just so much anime to see, so many bishoujo games to play…)

quote:
Originally posted by Mozart:
To Heart, Comic Party and the Dousokai series...

Hey speaking of Comic Party, I read somewhere that Right Stuf got the rights to the TV Series.

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
Hey speaking of Comic Party, I read somewhere that Right Stuf got the rights to the TV Series.

Yep, they actually announced it over a year ago, although it should start coming out this fall!

One can only hope they take the obvious step from there and bring us the anime of TO HEART...

(Meanwhile, ADV announced yesterday that they'll be releasing both the TV series and the OAV of HAPPY LESSON.)

[This message has been edited by Mozart (edited 05-18-2003).]

Nu-Tech… Kakyuusei… When… -_-

quote:
Originally posted by Mozart:
Yep, they actually announced it over a year ago, although it should start coming out this fall!

One can only hope they take the obvious step from there and bring us the anime of TO HEART...

Well, if not them, I sure hope somebody brings over To Heart. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img] Actually, the funny thing is, the week after I found the Comic Party game soundtrack, I found the animation soundtrack. If it wasn't already bad enough that I drool over anime and games that people mention to me, now I'm also buying the related merchandise without a second thought... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Kannon, Air, etc.
Brave Soul
Slave Bazaar
LMM
Tokimeki Memorial
many, many others.

[This message has been edited by ksarchet (edited 05-21-2003).]

I’ll probably say

Wordsworth(have import want translation)
A good MJ game
Comic Party
Square of the Moon (have import want translation)
Kanon(loved the anime)