Underworld 3

Underworld was bad ass.

Underworld 2 - except for one or two things - was a colossal pile of turd.

Underworld 3… well… I think I can like Underworld 3…

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=y_h08YkdyII

If it were a dark ero, I’d have already preordered. :wink:

I watched the first two movies of the series. The actress is quite beatiful. The movies, unfortunately, aren’t :oops:

I don’t think I’m going to watch this one.

Out of curiosity: what vampire movies did you like? Blade? Bram Stoker’s Dracula? Dracula 2000?

Of the movies you listed, I’ve only watched the Blade trilogy. The first one was not bad, the second was quite good, the third sucked. I should probably watch the original Dracula by Bram Stoker, but I’m not a big fan of horror genre.

Bram Stoker’s Dracula… I still think that it was the best vampire film yet (the 1992 one).

Yea. It’s generally considered the most influential “vampire movie” in the last two decades. It’s up there with Nosferatu (1922) (which BTW is totally legal in public domain - has no sound because “talkies” didn’t popup till the 1930’s).

Hellsing (the manga) was inspired by it. Castlevania changed tone (Dracula now has a tragic history). In the US it made vampires flicks cool again: we got films version for Interview with a Vampire and Blade from the rush.

What Bram Stoker’s Dracula did for vampires, Blade did for vampire hunters. Iga is quoted on saying he wanted to create a “Black” vampire hunter for Castlevania (unfortunately I think it was Hammer… a total failure on his part). There seems to be a larger surge with “nuns with guns killing vampires/demons” in manga after Blade. Obviously Underworld borrowed a few ideas from Blade (and Vampire the Masquerade).