Unreleased Eroge

Realize has a pretty good score and it looks kind of like Narutaru.

I could play something like Narutaru.

More sequels that won’t:

Tsukihime 2: Nasu said that were this to exist it wouldn’t necessarily follow that, but the preview in Kagetsu Tohya, and the Talk and Prelude short stories, would point to the plot centering in the conflict between Dead Apostles Ancestors / Church / Magic Society, with the DAA planing something big, and with Shiki now Satsujinki entering the war and probably being all around a badass. Probably following Arcueid True or Good (Good could seem more probable, but the epilogue of the Tsukihime manga -which BTW is so awesome it should totally be canon- shows a continuation of True that could be very well be possible, and Talk is ambiguous on which end it follows). Ciel would be important, and Len could very well be present (even if without KT she wouldn’t become Shiki’s familiar, or would have done under different circumstances). There wouldn’t seem to be much place for the Far Side heroines, though.

Fate/Stay Night 2: No, I don’t think it was ever said anything about this. But on some fanbook a few years old there was an interesting bit, about how ten years after the main events the Magic Society starts a plan to reactive the Greater Grail and make a new Grail War, and Waver teaming up with Rin to stop them, starting a war as intense as any Grail War, finishing with final destruction of the Greater Grail (obviously this couldn’t follow Heaven’s Feel). And all this could make a sweet game.

Sakura’s Ulthar doujin VN doesn’t look like it’s going to be released anytime soon.

I know of 2 unreleased BL titles.

AF ??? and White Shadow. Both titles were from Blue Impact, the BL branch of Studio e.go. They released the infamous Angel’s Feather series before ceasing production after 2 titles. AF ??? was supposedly a fandisk or third title in the series while White Shadow was meant to be a spinoff set in the same world.

Apparently both were far enough along in production that preorder bonuses were planned.
2 different bonuses were announced for AF ??? and White Shadow. The first was a 3 piece phone card set. The other was an Angel’s Feather Calendar with column collection set. The column collection set was some special colored paper you could take to them at a signing event they had planned. If you had one on you, you could take it up to them and get it signed for free. The idea being that you could order both from different places and get both preorder bonuses.

So one of the composers (Blasterhead) for Shoujobyou has been missing for months now.
His last tweet was about him attempting suicide too, and he never showed up to an event that was supposed to be at.

Normally one composer isn’t crucial to the completion and release of an eroge, but if Blasterhead is gone I doubt Shoujobyou will ever be released. Seriously hope that hasn’t happened.

Apparently he was taken off the project.