Upcoming Releases

What is that? A short novel of the game?

Nope, an eroge. not by Looseboy though

Ah, the most recent AKABEiSOFT2 game.

That may change everything then! Mmmmm… I guess I shall track reviews of it then, to see whether I buy it or not.

Not sure whether this is of interest to anyone here (yeah I know, Bishoujo Discussion Forums) but anyways - Nitro+ CHiRAL put up a (teaser) page for their next project, which goes by the project title DMMd for now. No staff revealed yet, but I would be surprised if Fuchii Kabura won’t be in charge of scenario (or at least involved)…artist ist hard to tell by that silhouette (I’d love to see Onitsuka Seeji back, but also they have a great talent to bring outstanding talents in these fields on board, so someone new would be interesting too ^^).
Seems like lately there’s a lot of great projects coming by / involving Nitro+. This one right after the Mahou Shoujo Madoka?Magika announcement…

Although BL isn’t really my staple eroge fare (I’ve only played a handful of games in that category, almost all of which I think were free doujin releases), that teaser page looks very intriguing indeed. On the site, Fuchii Kabura is listed as the writer, with Honyarara (seemingly new to eroges - can’t find anything on getchu) in charge of the art.

Oh, up there! I was just looking at the lower section where it says staff = §scenario * §illustration; and apparently did not spend attention to the data inbetween :oops: Thanks!
Wait a moment…Honyalala?!! Indeed new to Eroge scene but not entirely to (BL) Doujin scene and absolutely fits into the CHiRAL artist team!

So at last XUSE comes up with it - Kuon no Kizuna - THE ORIGIN HP up and special long interview slated for the next issue of TECH GIAN.

So far, it’s looking rather promising. There’s some additional content on D-Dream as well.

Black Cyc has made an interesting announcement. It’s probably going to be difficult to see any possible benefits/consequences of this in Sayoko, but the story/content of and staff for their title after that should clarify things (and also any signs of activity from the other Cyc brands - maybe this suggests that they’re just focusing on Black Cyc and abandoning the rest?).

Also, the nominations for the first eroge ‘awards’ of 2010 are up. Obviously ‘awards’ and not awards, because these are a complete joke (I’m sure Verita, Sinsemilla and Acta est fabula do not have 3 of the best 4 scenarios/BGM/graphics/character designs and programming within the timeframe). When they’re also at the point of nominating things that have been very poorly received (eg. W.L.O. L.L.S. in the fandisc category), not actually nominating a single nukige in the eros category, nominating titles that (afaik from having played the trials) have no 3D in them for a 3D award etc. etc. etc. etc. you have to ask whether they need to change their selection criteria a bit, particularly to include all eroge companies. :roll:

Yeah, I don’t think their selection process has ever so obviously gotten in the way before.

My nominations would be-

Scenario:

• SubaHibi
  • Steins;Gate
  • KimiNago
  • Gensou no Avatar

Themesong:

• SubaHibi
  • White Album 2 IC
  • Tsukisome no Kasa

Graphic:

• Para-sol
  • Sinsemilla
  • Futari no Elder
  • Natsu no Ame

Character Design:

• Real Imouto
  • DEARDROPS
  • Para-sol

Pure Love:

• Real Imouto
  • White Album 2 IC
  • Sinsemilla
  • Natsu no Ame

Ero:
ehhh… 2010 hasn’t exactly been the Year of the Nukige; I haven’t played a lot of nukige in 2010 anyway and you can’t tell how ero a game is without playing it

• Gitai Saimin
  • Eroge!
  • Cla*Cra
  • Play! Play! Play!

Programming:
again, I haven’t really played much in the way of games with amazing systems, but I could probably GUESS:

• BALDR SKY DiveX
  • Cross Days (it was a technical accomplishment to fit that much content into School Days and I’m sure I’d be similarly impressed with Cross Days. Even if the game is a landmine)
  • Ikusa Megami VERITA (not that creating a fairly simple TBS system is that hard, but still)
  • Gothdeli -GOTHIC DELUSION- (some very nice effect work in the trial)

PG:
don’t care about dvdpg/umdpg

3D:
I haven’t played any 3D games this year.

Fandisc:

• Kiminago (this, by far, the winner)
  • Rui wa Tomo wo Yobu FD (well received, and Akatsuki even threw in a free patch to fully voice the original game!)
  • Hoshizora no Memoria -ETERNAL HEART-
  • BALDR SKY DiveX

Low-priced:

• Uhma wo Dakishimete (likely no need to explain why this is unbeatable)
  • Snow Drop (okay, it’s not actually out yet, but still)
  • RESIGN
  • Yumeori

Only 3… well, I guess the 4th spot has to go to Softhouse Seal/doubleeleven UpperCut then?

propeller put up a teaser for their next project to be announced with the site opening on 2010/12/22…sounds interesting.

Also X-mas present for Key/Visual Art’s fans - Rewrite pre-order start slated for 2010/12/24 and for the upcoming Comike79 there’s going to be a Prologue Book and Calendar planned among the Key Set.

Though personally speaking there’s some other Comike Sets that caught my full attention ^^

SHUMON YUU SHUMON YUU SHUMON YUU SHUMON YUU SHUMON YUU SHUMON YUU SHUMON YUU SHUMON YUU

http://www.studio-jyaren.jp/soushin0come.html

To say the truth, I do NOT like the fact that this game is chronologically located before the events of all the other games of the series so far, but because Yukirin is the artist I definitely give my seal of approvation 8) :stuck_out_tongue:

Apparently the release date for Lass’ 11eyes FD -Resona Forma- has been decided on 03/25 - the same day also CUFFS slates their new Cafe Sourire (alongside CUFFS’ ?Gayarou this is also going to involve Natsume Eri and Eretto as artists btw.)
Seems like a promising spring season for Bishoujo/Eroge…now if MAKURA would drop release details for IkiKoi as well >_<

From Season Of Change - Fate/Zero Anime announced by ufotable involving the staff of Gekijouban Kara no Kyoukai. At least Aoki Ei (Fukan Fuukei) as director and Sudou Tomonori (chara designs) plus Ikariya Atsushi (chara designs) revealed now.
Also (almost tempted to say “more importantly” in context here) Girls’ Work Anime…also by ufotable with original chara designs by Takenashi Eri (Kannagi Manga-ka) and it appears that this project originally slated as one of the new TYPE-MOON projects in the works alongside Mahou Tsukai no Yoru and the Tsukihime Remake is now turning out to be original Anime project only rather than Anime released while progress on the Soft is made by TM (also admitted I haven’t spent much attention to their HP but since when is the “new project” subsite with Girls’ Work gone? since the renewal?).
Not sure what to think of this, after all Hoshizora Meteo is still supposed to be in charge of scenario/script and we’ve actually had some pretty neat examples of Eroge/Bishoujo Soft scenario writer doing original Anime projects in recent times and if there’s a Studio I’d love to see working on more material by this Brand, than that’s certainly ufotable…but still no VN of Girls’ Work at all would somewhat suck (…I mean besides all, how about those Teicoku Syounen and Iuro town & background designs that TYPE-MOON mentioned to be turn out soooooo impressive already when they announced GW to be “in the works”?).

That’s a big shame. I don’t want an anime, I want an eroge!

Site’s up. Surprisingly, it’s not a Shumon Yuu eroge - instead it’s Nanau Misou (StarTRain) in charge of planning and refeia on art.

I have the original Saimin Gakuen CD, the Saiminjutsu+Saimin Gakuen downloadable edition and even the Kuro Niji fanbook, clearly I MUST buy the remake of Saiminjutsu :lol: :

http://www.blackrainbow.jp/ika.html

On a side note, does anyone have the latest game from Delta? Its shock value is refreshing :stuck_out_tongue: , but I don’t know if even the downloadable games from DLsite come with the recent ‘anti-gaijin protection’ introduced by Delta in all its games :evil: :evil: :evil: …

I already played a game by Delta which was approximately the same sort of thing and I have no wish to play another. I’ve essentially bypassed anti-gaijin protection with a fully Japanese OS though now.

Monster Park maybe? Yeah, there are too many (and bad, usually) rapegames with bestiality themes :roll: , but I find kinda amusing the concept of a classical Pure Love game centered around a girl and her dog, and released for Christmas :stuck_out_tongue: