Upcoming Releases

Can’t say I’m all too frustrated by the delay itself (and given it is TYPE-MOON I highly doubt the delay will have much impact on the pre-orders altogether) as it enables enough time and financials to catch-up with Steins;Gate PC (totally missed out on that release date but huke’s ShutaGe Doujin at C78 gave me a pleasant reminder on that) plus Tenshi no Nichiyoubi ef Pleasurable Box on terms of September releases…

Been somewhat obvious that the major announcement on terms of Navel’s Sekai Seifuku Kanojo coming up via Comptiq’s latest issue would be the release date (after all the last Navel Press flyer still claimed a 2010 release for it). Release date for this now set for 2010/12/17…adding yet another December Soft release on my list (not as if Comike would require some money by then as well >_<).

Oddly enough, the getchu page already has the story/character profiles/lots of sample CGs here. Although it sounds rather fun, this will certainly be a wait and see for me, as I’m not a fan of Nishimata (well, might be if she put more effort into developing her art style, particularly the tachie poses - as it is, I’m looking at this and seeing Oretsuba heroines with a slightly garish colour scheme) and I’m unsure how good the writer is.

Agreed re: Nishimata. I still like her work well enough, I suppose, but I don’t feel she’s improved since Sorechiru and 2-1… maybe the colouring’s improved but the lineart has not. We’ve esentially got a case of an artist that was ahead of her time back in 2001 being a bit behind it now, although updated colouring does help to reduce the gap.

Can’t agree on Nishimata, though that’s not surprising given my bias towards this talent. It’s actually part of her distinctive style that IMO makes the art more…how should I phrase it…MOE in my view (similar to Itaru-sensei art in terms of eyes and facial designs overall). A fan once when asked on jp TV (in the course of a report about Nishimata in charge of rice package design) what’s so special about her put it the way I exactely feel about it too - “it’s love” (cute, a bit clumsy at times but therefore so good and heartwarming).

Back to Sekai Seifuku Kanojo, reason I look forward to it (among all of Navel’s recent projects in fact the most) is actually due to the writer in charge. Been sub-writer on Oretsuba I’m curious and anticipating what Higashi Nosuke is capable on his own without Ou Jyakuson.

Finally Ikinari Anata ni Koi shiteru MAKURA page open!

Also SCHOOL DAYS HQ delayed from 2010/09/24 to 2010/10/08…yeah as if this would be the final delay (at this rate I guess it would be more worth a mention if 0verflow for once manages to be on schedule, nee?).

If I wouldn’t love them so much, I would probably curse them right now…at Denki Guy Matsuri they were selling freaking tissue box covers I just couldn’t bring myself to drop 2,000+ Yen for and just ended up with the SubaHibi Soundtrack…and now Dakimakura & Tapestry glory where at least three tempt me as much as to go for them right away :cry:

On the upcoming release side of things - next delay announcement this time by TRUMPLE for their shinawareta Mirai wo Motomete - from 2010/10/29 to 2010/11/26.

Hmm, after seeing the story for it, I’m going to have to have a look at the trial before I come to a preorder decision. It’s really going to come down to the characters - although I’m reasonably confident they’ll turn out well, if they screw up there, then it’ll probably be enough to push the game towards landmine territory.

Some upcoming projects announced via the newly released November TECH GIAN:

• Leaf/AQUAPLUS new project titled Hoshi no Ouji-kun (???) which brings back Ohara Tometa and Sakura Koharu (Kusari) as artists while Nagata Kazuhisa (Routes) will handle scenario. Slated for a December release.
  • Artemis Blue (???) Applique -Imouto- new project with Asami Asami back as artist while Inoue Keiji (worked on elf Soft projects) is in charge of scenario. February 2011 release.
  • Kicking House?Rhapsody (???) by ALcot Honey Comb. Miyas Risa joins as artist while Hozumi Kei in charge of scenario. December release.
  • New brand NanaWind comes up with Yuyukana (???) art by Mitha and scenario by Hatsuki Sai…sounds VERY much like Mitha’s Nanagane Gakuen Doujin Soft series gone “professional” Softbrand pick-up…at least if they include normal save system I wouldn’t mind at all ^^

Actually I’m approaching this with lots of anticipation as Yuzuriha’s strength are everyday love comedy so this should be fine (moreso suitable) for this writer, while Sukaji already showed how well he can handle comedy with Supre~me Candy and Ebiten, so even if it’s the everyday’s love AVG it’s labeled as I expect this will rock at least as much as MAKURA’s last project.

Oh Tetsurou, don’t be silly. Not just worked on elf projects, worked on the ASHITA NO YUKINOJOU series (not to mention Elfen Blaze). In other words, yes, this is an important project and I’m going to need to look out for it!

Sorry for my ignorance there once again ^^

Btw. a placeholder HP for NanaWind is already up. Also looking for more info on this project it apparently is Nanagane Gakuen turning to major Bishoujo Soft project. Seems like MOONSTONE got to stick with their other artists from now on (or a little while longer).

Amongst the other new announcements, I’m also very curious about the new Gigamine, with the scenario supposedly being written by one ??? (= Jacob Bogan?), hinting rather strongly that the writer isn’t Japanese. Hopefully they’ll put up the site this Friday so we can get the gory details in full.

Edit: Introduction is up. No mention of the scenario writer :stuck_out_tongue:

Some teaser websites put up for recently announced projects:

• New Brand 3rdEye Official Site Pre-Open, their debut work is BLOODY¬ÜRONDO
  • New Brand Nana Wind Official Site up and as of today also a page for their debut work Yuyukana ~Under the Starlight~. No Nanagane Gakuen but the same staff of the Doujin Soft (and Mitha actually hinted this project along her Comike78 Indico lite Set (bag)).
  • Applique -Imouto- put up a page for Artemis Blue.
  • Leaf/AQUAPLUS page also up for Hoshi no Ouji-kun. Interesting that the Koharu and Tometa team is credited as QP:flapper there ^^

Now this sounds like an interesting Keitai Renai AVG - Kimi to Issho ni. Art done by the major AKABEi fames ALPHa, Tomose Shunsaku, Yuuki Hagure, Iizuki Tatsuku plus some more such as Norita (Caramel BOX fame) and Chocho. Scenario by Kinugasa Shougo (Akatsuki no Goei) and Seiyuu involved are Itou Shizuka, Nakahara Mai, Hanazawa Kana, Noto Mamiko and Koshimizu Ami.

Also 0verflow announced SCHOOL DAYS HQ Master Up! and AXANAEL will be released on 2010/12/17 by Nitro+.

Wasn’t that announced some time ago? I remember including it in my September 17 update of ErogeNews.

Just have to keep our fingers crossed that this gets a proper Windows port, that doesn’t require a keitai. I remember Euclid Space being ported a while back, so it’s a possibility.

I played the game (and the fandisk) on PC so I won’t buy the XBox 360 version (besides, I don’t have a XBox 360…) but, Swatty-sama, do I want the Natsumi towel and the phonecards that 5pb. is giving for its port of ??? on the 28 of this month!

I’m a bit worried about the lack of original content. All of the sample CGs for the XBox 360 version are from the original game + fandisc, and the OP doesn’t have anything new either. It seems that quite a few people who plan on buying it have already played the PC versions and are expecting some additions to the scenario, but for all intents and purposes, it looks like they’ll just be getting the original minus the handful of ero-scenes.

So it seems, yes. It doesn’t seem to include but the original game and the fandisc… and perhaps a voice recast? Of course, I’m not too sure the original stories (either in the original game or the fandisc) should or can be altered without the game losing its excellency though I guess I would have enjoyed more side stories that show other aspects of the Wheel Country’s society.

you could read Kourin no Machi!