Update on Raidy?

raidy is still in the early stages of development currently as we are busy getting bazooka cafe and snow sakura finished, but we will let you guys know if there are any updates on this title

“Early stages of development” does not mean “game will be out in 3 months” for anyone, let alone Peach Princess. Some of PP’s titles went into development hell and took 4 or 5 years to finish.

Furthermore, if they have back-burnered the title in order to work on two titles, and those two titles don’t have a release date yet …

It’s a pretty safe bet December’s not accurate.

Don’t worry, I’m taking Japanese and intend to create my own Japanese translation company where I’ll gain exclusive rights to publishing a ton of hentai games (especially Black-Cyc titles!). That’s what I’d do if I had 7 dragonballs, but I only have 3 at the moment.

[ 09-27-2007, 01:25 AM: Message edited by: ReMeDy ]

Here, I’ll give you another one

I want Black-Cyc games translated 2!!!

But i wanted the one that allows me to gain anger when it comes into play.

Hey Raidy, welcome to the board. Don’t take offense if some people get kind of snippy about release dates, it’s a real touchy subject around here. I’m also looking forward to Raidy and am in the same boat as you are, waiting and hoping.

“Humbly we bow. Silently we wait. Deeply we listen…”

Me 3, or 4 or whatever. I believe I want this game. Certainly more than I want some of the games that are coming sooner.

[ 10-03-2007, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: OrcAttack ]

I WANT THIS GAME TOO - SPEEDx100 PLEASE!!

I have to agree. This and Project Kazoku are definitely at the top of my anticipation meter for the games we have currently announced. Here’s waiting for good news. =)

I concur.

I am not asking for a timetable, per sec, merely for an estimation. Out of the two games, Princess Waltz and Lighting Raidy, which do you believe will be finished and shipping first?

I want these two titles more than most of the visual novel faire. I merely want to put my preorders…well, in order.

most likely raidy will come first, because we got the licensing contract for princess waltz much much later than raidy

Considering with my most recent order that I recieved a card and poster for Raidy 2, then it looks like your wish has been granted

Now that Snow Sakura is done, will Raidy be next?