Update: Saya no Uta and Hanachirasu

I thought everyone might want to know that we’re going to be selling Saya and Hanachirasu separately. Please see this blog post for details. If you have any questions, I’ll do my best to answer them.

Saya no Uta’s price is cheaper than DLsite. Nice.

You said you expect all 3 by AX. Do you expect Hanachirasu and Saya no Uta to both go gold at the same time (since they were originally going to be one release), or will the releases be staggered?

And will this require new builds from Nitroplus, to split the one install image into one install image for each game?

Surely JAST USA at least makes their own installers

Saya and Hanachirasu probably won’t ship at exactly the same time. It’s hard to say at this point. And install images seem to be pretty easy to make, so I doubt there’ll be any trouble there.

Can’t remember if I already have this preordered or not XD That’s the trouble with me of preordering stuff and waiting a year or more lol x.x will check later, too tired atm xD

That’s why I don’t preorder until I read the words “Golden Master”

That’s quite actually an sound advice to me now xD

A year? That’s nothing. They’ve gotten better about it now … but preorders for Little My Maid were open for … what was it? Something like three years? Before the game finally came out. It was so long that they actually had to develop an official policy for what to do when the card a game was pre-ordered with isn’t valid anymore.

“If” you release Kikokugai? It has already been announced … Has it been dis-announced, like Jingai Makyou? Or was that a typo or misunderestimation of some kind?

Probably just a misunderstanding. It could have been used as an expression to show how it will never happen.

I dunno about that … it doesn’t seem like it was listed under the status update thread Makoto posted shortly when he joined, either.

Kikokugai was listed in that big group announcement but I don’t recall seeing any mention of it since then. It was confusing because they used cover art from the all-ages remake and yet described the game as being 18+ so I still don’t know what they’re doing with that.

I checked, I have saya no uta preordered already, I’ll go get hanachirasu next after i finish saya no uta xD

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

We have sent all translated material to Nitroplus. They will check it and insert the uncensored CGs themselves. This may take some time, as Nitroplus is always busy with new domestic projects that take precedence over foreign ventures. Thanks for being patient.

Between my getting Hakuoki, Neptunia 2, Mass Effect 3 CE, Yakuza of the End, Deardrops and Devil Survivor 2 Nitro+ can take as long as it took with Demonbane for the sake of my wallet

I have them both pre-ordered for the little discount, but like Darkfusion, I have a pretty enormous list of other things to play so Nitroplus can take their time. Doesn’t mean I’m not looking forward to them though.

Well. there’s a lot of Nitroplus games out there :slight_smile: The sooner these two are off the list, the sooner new games can be licensed. Sumaga and Django are still being translated, and I doubt Jast has that many translators working for them. So any new announcements would probably have to wait until Sumaga and Django are done – but they’ll still want to see about getting more games licensed.

They just probably wont want to do it while there are still 4 games upcoming.

I want Gekkou no Carnevale, dammit! It’s my precioussss and I wantsss it …