Any vamp games out there?

Sure:

Izayoi no Hanayome (Mink)
Yami no Senou (Psychs)
Asa no konai Yoru ni dakarete (F&C)
MinDeaD Blood (Cyc)

are the first that cross my mind.

[ 06-22-2006, 02:09 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

Wasn’t the girl in Dividead some kind of vampire? The girl who squashed some guys head. I only played through it once and it was a long time ago so I don’t really remember.

DiviDEAD never gave gave a name for their kind, but she (and her brother!) were something even more special and quite less human than just a vampire! Nor did they ever show any interest in blood - they just defended themselves and their territory.

By the way: Did you get the REAL ending in just one try? Then you are probably special too… :eek:

Those are REALLY awesome titles I might add. :wink:

Other vampire titles that I think are awesome include:

Hazama no Tsuki
Tsukihime
Sabaefs King

The following also have vampires, but they’re not quite as good as the ones mentioned above:

Death Meta
Kwai na Shock!

I got the ending where you stab the crazy blonde girl (Haruka?). I remember a couple other things about the heros’ identity but I dont wanna spoil it for whoever reads this, and I dont know how to do the spoiler highlight thing.

I think there is yet no UBB-code for invisible spoilers.
So, the probably easiest way is to use ROT13 for making them not readable and put them between the pseudo-UBB-brackets [ROT13] and [/ROT13]…

Hmmm… while that is not the ending I thought about, I am still impressed. My first ending was with … aaargh, my mind is shooting blanks at her name, but it is the childhood-friend of the player’s character and thus the ending most far away from the real ending - the one with the older twin-sister…

:stuck_out_tongue:

[ 06-22-2006, 06:11 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

I like the comment in the readme file on the disc of DIVIDEAD g

kind a funny :slight_smile:

But Tsukihime is a good game - like the anime

[ 06-22-2006, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: Shinigami ]

mmm DiviDead. Not quite about vampires, but an excellent game nonetheless. No ported english titles with vampires in the plot I don’t think though, much to my dissapointment :frowning:

I can’t remember which ending i got first.

Actually the old game Nocturnal Illusions had one.

I just remembered another vampire bgame… Vampirdzhija Vjedogonia, from Nitroplus.

I read in some place is about the protagonist saw one night a beautiful woman in distress, he tried to help her but she bite him. She was a vampire! And now he will turn into a vampire too, unless he find her again and destroy her first. So he joins with a group of vampire-hunters. :smiley:

It’s from Nitroplus, so you guys can expect many 3D guns, shootings, bloody murders and conspirations ala Phantom of Inferno. :stuck_out_tongue: But this one looks to have a battle system, too.

getchu link here.

Check the download link for demos and cool wallpapers.

[ 06-23-2006, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]