???VERITA?Ikusa Megami Verita?

Hi all & New people :smiley:

By the way how many people order a Ikusa Megami Verita?

I order already and I’m waiting for it. I hope I will get next week on Monday or Tuesday. I read BBS but looks like this game is long and some of the people finished already :shock:

Anyway, I will take Vacation for 3 or 4 days and play the Ikusa Megami Verita.

I did.

I don’t know when I shall play the game, though. ^^;;;;;

I’m going to get this sometime next week, but I still have the last 2 chapters of Zero to get through, and I’m still working my way through the AneImo2 collection as well. Hour long Hscenes can be nice, but my god, I have other things to do… like the last 2 routes in Fuya no Rondo.

So yeah… getting it, but no idea when I’ll actually install and play it.

I find this game completely offensive. :evil:

How can they have a cast that big and not feature twince…

Whoa. Ahem! I mean…

Hello, my name is Narg. And you are? :o

I recieved two days ago and I play almost 30 hours + and I still did not finish. Right now Chapter 6. SO far this game is very cool.

The question is: Serika or Louis?

Luna

/thread

I saw the picture on the game. finally chapter 7 ekurela side. I really love rita-chan.

So my copy arrived. I’m half-tempted to replay the whole series in the chronological order but I fear that would take me a full year. :slight_smile:

I finished a game. It was fun. Before you play this you should read a novel. It is in Omake disc or go to the eushully site and DL a novel. I didn’t play gerin series so I have to read a novel.After I read the novel I understand the story. If you need help on it Pin me or reply to this message? or you have to write in Bishojo game forum?