Very fun music video about Ero Game

A friend of mine who recently just got into Ero-Ge showed me this link that’s posted on YouTube. Very funny stuff, a song about the passion for Ero-Ge, along with animation and pics, as far as I can tell all work safe (no outright nudity or sex, if any, they’ve been obscured at all the right places).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW1KR_iBbgo

Entitled Ero-Ge ga Owaranai (Ero-Games Never End).

Damn, I just got served :o

lol it’s funny when other people get served.

Me too I like that movie, and I’m currently cooperating with AceRisque to develop an English-subbed version.
My part (Japanese-to-Italian-to-BadEnglish translation :smiley: !

That part is followed by a question.

“Kore shoukai tokuten wa nani?” (What is the pre-order/first special edition bonus for this game?)

And then the answer:

“Shuusei Bachi.” (Uncensored [graphics].)

It’s a joke, of course, but it’s on the list of most-wanted from Japanese Bishoujo Games 'cos they’re all mosaiced.

[ 11-04-2007, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: bokmeow ]

Maybe. This is one of the two translation topics I’m still debating with AceRisque (the other is nante sasenai yo sa at 01:07).
The fact is that Summer days is bugged like Hell, and the numerous game patches -apparently- worsened the situation to some degree.
Therefore, shuusei pacchi can be a reference to this, too. And, in my latest eMail to AceRisque, my proposed translation (after some creative editing/proofreading from his part -he has professional experience in this- for better videoediting) is:

Kore shoukai tokuten wa nani?
Shuusei pacchi.

So, this is the first edition. And those bonus files?
The fix-up patches.

Not exactly the literal translation, but AceRisque prefers to cut some corner to best effect, and I like his proofreading style :slight_smile: .

My bad, I only listened to the vocal, but didn’t pay enough close attention to the text on screen. Yeah, it’s ‘Shuusei Pacchi,’ which cannot possibly be mistaken with ‘Bachi’ or ‘Batsu.’ I didn’t know that there were these problems with update patches in Japan, so it was easy for me to draw that conclusion.

There is actually more:
One of the patches for “Summer Days” accidentally removed mosaics from a few scenes. Of course, that patch was still not the final one and the later patches put the mosaics again where they were meant to be.
However that might also have been alluded to here… :wink:

[ 11-07-2007, 01:35 AM: Message edited by: Unicorn ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaIgNsxkgJ8

Yesterday, AceRisque uploaded our “co-production”, the subbed version of Eroge Wa Owaranai.
I hope that my Cranky English isn’t too bad, this time, and however kudos to AceRisque for his great videoediting, even if I don’t know why he skipped Zebra’s and K’s spoken lines.
Please let me know (on Youtube or here) your opinions, thanks :slight_smile: .

Excellent! :slight_smile:

Great! Much better than I could do.

Although phrases such as “Undismayed, I…” still seem alien.

Literal translation versus something culturally identifiable. The discussion will never end :wink:

Oops :slight_smile: :wink: . From now, I will blame the alien nature of you foreign barbarians for my mistakes :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: (I still can’t believe that the average Human foreigner hates his stomach so much, even though I’ve seen first hand Germans at breakfast and Americans at dinner :eek: … ).