Very rare/niche fetishes.-NSW

Have you ever thought of something and wondered," why hasn’t anyone done that"?

I have. Specifically I was thinking how it would be interesting/fun to see happy or consentual tentacle sex. I was humbled today by rule 34.The source is the credited artist from hentai foundry.
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user-injuotoko.php

the ones I’m referring to are the vn-imitators and the one called kissing :twisted:

I think it was done in Gore Screaming Show, too. I’ll use spoilers if you ever think about playing the game.

Basically, in one of the routes the main character becomes a tentacle beast (well, actually, more than that, but it’s not relevant here), and one of the heroines has consensual tentacle sex with him.

There’s a little of that in Eien no Aselia, although you could argue how ‘consensual’ it really is.

A better example would be XUSE’s Tsukumono, which has quite a bit of it.

I generally have to avoid tentacle stuff because specifically “tentacle shoved down throat” makes me physically gag to see it. And, like, every tentacle rape scene ever insists on doing that for no obvious reason, even when they’re doing impregnations. That’s not how it works!

You’re assuming the Tentacle Rape Beast knows/cares about the human anatomy. :stuck_out_tongue:

I figure it’s just as confused as the victim is, so shoves itself in every nook and cranny figuring one of them must work. :wink:

Personally I’ve been looking for more of the holy grail of twincest tentacle dark eroge: Tentacle rape beast shoves itself through one twin’s rear, pops out her mouth, go through the other twin’s mouth, then pop out her rear. Mind breakage ensues. Evil? Hell yea. :twisted: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

If you ever find it, please share.

That would make sense if they ever went for the ears… :slight_smile:

Now that would be a rare niche fetish indeed. :wink:

lol… would give more meaning to the term, “mind fuck”, that’s for sure. :lol:

Although I believe the guro category handles that kind of stuff. :twisted:

That’s an interesting spin on the whole “ear sex” joke on that one episode of Family Guy.