Video Game to target Anticrist

I know there have been several pseudo-christian videogames in the past, Xenogears/Xenosaga and FFT among the more infamous in this respect but this is taking it to another level.

Washington Times:

As usual, those religious people forget one rule that God handed to Moses: “Thou shalt not kill.”.

Um, that game sounds like it sucks. Bad. When has war ever been about ‘The AntiChrist?’ This is an insult to Christians and an insult to people caught in conflict-torn areas of the world.

Hopes to sell 500,000 games, each priced at $49.95? Ahahahaha. How about 50 games, and chances are they are going to end up at some flea market sale, like that lousy game The War in Heaven I see popping up every now and then at Columbus Farmer’s Market.

The big problem, so far, with religious games is that they’ve pretty much universally sucked. If you can make one that doesn’t suck, people will play it …

Awww please… :frowning:

What a stupid game!

:stuck_out_tongue: Razzies! A waste of money and electrons, IMHO… What men are able to do seeking money will always amaze me… :stuck_out_tongue: Play Rome Total War instead!

[ 06-26-2006, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: Italicus ]