Viper series

Just a heads up for fans out there who haven’t gotten the Viper games. We’ll be running out of Viper V16 soon, and Viper Paradice and Love Love Show (not really Viper but published by Hobibox) soon after, if you want to pick them up before they go. I get a lump in my throat when I think of the great history of the Viper series…too bad the company had to go and implode.

I’ve never actually gotten around to play the Viper series. What’s it like?

Read Animetric’s reviews to find out.

[This message has been edited by Benoit (edited 02-09-2006).]

Poor, poor Viper. As they would say in the South (US), “Bless their hearts.”

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
Read Animetric's reviews to find out. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

... and/or mine! (=> enter the Site/ => misc. games/ => page 2)

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 02-10-2006).]

I miss Carrera already ; ;. lol

laughs evily I ordered my copy of Viper V-16! I now have all Viper games that were ever published in English! Bow to me, mere mortals! laughs and then stops Okay, my power trip is over… wonder if PP will ever start getting the “Love Fetish” series of games. They are animated like Viper, hell… they look much better, and have a fetish game for everyone.

Regards,

Nicole Wagner: The Deadly Gambit

------------------
“Tanoshii-yo!!”

quote:
Originally posted by NicoleWagner:
wonder if PP will ever start getting the "Love Fetish" series of games. They are animated like Viper, hell... they look much better, and have a fetish game for everyone.

Actually, I was wondering about the Erogos Love Fetish games. Has anybody played them? Are they very easy to play? The games are much less expensive than other games, so I didn't know if they were mostly "animated videos", much like the Viper series (very low challenge).

[This message has been edited by kasumi (edited 02-11-2006).]

And I hear we’re down to 16 copies of DOR, supposedly. While DOR was never the most popular G-Collections title, it is quite cool from a history of gaming standpoint. If you’re a collector, get it before they’re all gone.