Visual novel collection.

Post a picture of the visual novels you have collected thus far and what is your favorite out of your collection. My favorite from my collection is Rewrite why i will say this game has some Pacing issues it is overall a great read i would highly recommend it.

![](upload://uewe3SPTS4gpHPzWjMyAkW971Vr.jpeg)

![](upload://vFck7pS6Bz9xCfJNXAc5ZXj69U.jpeg)

![](upload://ljX0FUEuzONSYh9c47OjSZd3wyA.jpeg)

Very cool collection! And I like this idea for a topic… but Michael, the blood’s going to my head trying to tell what these are. LOL. Kidding, I think I got it, but please rotate these pics till they’re right-side-up next go-around.

Out of curiosity, what would you say were the most difficult to come by in that collection?

Thanks, I'm not exactly sure how hard to find, but i had a very hard time finding my self a copy of Chaos;head and Cross days. my copy School days is a first release its more common to find the renewal edition.

My collection is pretty tiny as of right now.. I have Nekopara CE, S;G CE, School Days HQ (2) CE, and the Higurashi Daybreak Mega Edition. Not pictured are my Grisaia trilogy/Mahou Shoujo Chiruchiru ? Michiru/Starless/Shiny Days physical copies because well I don't have them in my possession.. yet. (Still waiting on those translations lol). Bonus background photos of my Kurisu pillows because she is best!

![](upload://nDdogpJglSTlfaA4PknI09S8N3I.jpeg)

You have nice little collection Ive been wanting to get a physical copy of Nekopara but it seems there all sold out on denpasoft. Have you tried playing Huniepop and if so do you plan on getting a physical copy?

@Micheal Thanks! I preordered the limited edition soon as I saw on Denpa. I'm pretty sure Toranoana still has some physical copies, but that requires a proxy. I haven't played Huniepop because I am too broke to buy due to preorders of other items. I have seen a physical copy IRL tho at MegaCon. So many VN's! It was awesome. They just cost so much and I have so little money. :'(

![](upload://kjF6soNaTh0xYyLvWlKvPedqNOl.jpeg)

Collection Update

Jealous of Euphoria. Very excited for that, I wish we could have a physical copy of the game in english. That other clockup game is good too, I was actually looking through the CG's the other night. I forgot the name tho (ops).

Collection update:

VN collection Update