Voices in Kana Little Sister?

Here’s what the G-Collections site says about Kana ~Little Sister~:

The game features the original Japanese voices along with an accurate English translation.

Is this correct, or is it just an error in the website? (Perhaps someone sneakily added the voices from last year’s remake to the game?) Is there anyone who’s bought a copy of Kana recently and can confirm or refute this?

[This message has been edited by Darkling (edited 09-23-2005).]

I purchased the game a few months ago and there are no voices in the game.

My guess is that someone got a little too enthuastic with the cut & paste function when making the descriptions for each of the games.

It’s hard to imagine this kind of improvement without any fanfare, given how much was given for the re-release of Kango Shicyauzo voice edition.

That’s what I figured, too. Thanks for the clarification, guys. =)

No voices, that’s kind of a shame. But the game still seems to be ranked high up by a lot of people so I feel I won’t be disappointed.

I bought it a few weeks ago, but I’ve been finishing up Figures of Happiness first before I dig into Kana.

Cool, I hope you enjoy it, Billybob. It can be a very moving and emotional experience for some people. Just don’t expect a lot of sex scenes.

Does anyone know a website in English where someone could purchase Kana ~Okaeri~? The question has been raised to me, but the only site I can find in English is only selling the US$99 collector’s edition version.