vox populi prof. cherry

i have had crash problems with it as well

Well, the only problem I’ve had with it so far is that the automatic text scrolling is inactive, so I have to do a lot of clicking to get thru the story. I had this same problem with X-Change 2, so it must be a feature with Crowd games. Actually, just about every PP game I own has something wrong with it: Kana, for instance, will only play in full screen mode upside down and Princess Waltz kills my machine if I try to play it full screen. In Crescendo, the sound drops out when Kaho sings Scarborough Fair and there’s this long period of silence-I didn’t notice this much at first, but it does make the subsequent dialogue (which references back to it) a little bit confusing. Casual Romance Club (besides that bullshit about being "fully voiced’), erases all the CGs for one character the instant I start a new game. And don’t even get me started on Anime Poker.

I’m not really complaining about this. I don’t expect perfection and I figure these little annoyances just come with the territory. Like those old board games and RPs that had rules that didn’t make any sense or contradicted each other.

There’s a Yin Yang 2? Jeez, I gotta have it! I have a terrible case of sequel-itis, you know.

Interesting; it seems to work here

If the speed is set really low it could appear to not be working even though it is. Alternatively, something could have happened in the localisation.

News I can use. Thanks, I’ll give it a shot.

Well, I’ve been playing Yin Yang for awhile now, and having a good old time of it. So this is the last thing I’ve got to say: It sure takes a long time for Kaoru to make the switch, and s[he]'s so much more appealing as a girl that [s]he’s not going to get his ball back on my watch.

Quite frankly I enjoyed the second teacher in Cherry a lot more then the one I was meant to be targeting. I wish there had been more options with her.