Wanko to Kurasou

the english patch was just released for this game
http://novelnews.net/tag/wanko-to-kurasou/

People were crazy about pets years ago. The particularly popular ones were cats and dogs that look human and have high intelligence. But the boom has died down with time, and now only people who really want them own them. Our main character is a college student who finds a stray anthropoid dog, collapsed in the rain. Unable to let her just die, he takes her up to his room and treats her. Even though he told her she can only stay until the rain ends, the dog stays in fear and worry.
The main character decides to look for her owner.
The life between a human and a dog starts…
http://vndb.org/v812

most of the girls are dog or cat girl and most of them could be considered loli and there is one dog boy in the game as well

It was already mentioned earlier within another thread. It’s also really hard to obtain outside of Japan since no major sites carry it anymore.

so the groups is pretty much saying you need to live in japan or pirate the game

no they aren’t saying you need to pirate the game. I talk with the guys in that group everyday. However, last I checked the guys who made WtK (ivory) isn’t in business anymore, thus why you don’t really see major sites with it.

The first rule of Fight Club is you do not talk about Fight Club.
The second rule of Fight Club is YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB.

The people releasing the patch hope that it will lead to a lot of people importing the game and plaiyng it that way. No, that isn’t a lie. I know them (worked on Tsukihime) and this is in fact what they want. Do they know better? Yes. But they did NOT do this for the pirates. They did it because they feel strongly the works in question are awesome, and deserve a bigger audience. They want to help the makers, not hurt them.

the patch doesn’t really work on vista
there is an even worse chance on vista notebooks

Paletweb had copies before the project started (and a little while after it started). I know this because I helped a number of people to buy copies of the game.

Hey, maybe I’m the reason Palet ran out of copies! Sorry guys =P

That’s okay, a friend of mine got a copy when TakaJun first release the teaser patch by the same way (he said so :P) and when the full patch is out, i realized how slow i am :frowning:

Why just him got a copy, damn… now i’m having to beg him to let me borrow it, but next time i will surely make him beg me evil smile :twisted:

D:
i think you need to stop playing dark eroge :(((

got my copy yesterday
it seems pretty good so far

from what i saw from my friend’s cg set there are lots of 3 ways and 4 ways

gotta get back to princess waltz

Erm… You mean WtK is a dark eroge? :?

Yeah, paletweb was my first thought in getting a copy…is there anywhere else online that it can be bought and shipped to America? I really want to play this game.

From what I’ve seen, it has a cute and cheery aesthetic, but really fucked up content and writing.

he was basically a man-whore

one of the best