Was anyone able to get a 100% in Private Nurse?

well, i’m stuck at 99% in Private Nurse, and i have no clue how to get 100%. i just want to know if anyone was able to get 100% in the game, and maybe give a few tips.

You’ve got 99%? Wowwww… that’s amazing. Could you teach me how to get Ayano’s storyline? I played and played but what I’ve ever gotten is only maria’s and mio’s storylines.

to get Ayano, just do whatever she wants to do and try to get close to her as possible, for example, if theres a choice in her walking you home, or you walking home by yourself. let her walk you home. and in the RPS duels, at least let her win once, i think if you win all the time, you won’t get her path.

and i have 100% now, i’ve had it for awhile now

well, if mio asks you to tell all about hiro’s sickness… do you tell her “briefly” or “honestly”?

and, when you are asked to decide to go have fun with ayano, you went out with her or you went home because you’ve promised maria?

Thank you!

the way i got 100% was get a ending for each girl then watch every dairy entry.

well thats how i did it.

You were really lucky in the randomization that happened within the sex scenes. That’s the majority of where people have been getting stuck. It’s not just a simple “go through all the paths and diaries and you have it all” type of thing.

Um, out of curiosity, why’d you resurrect this thread? Most of the discussion about getting the 100% in Private Nurse has moved off of this one.