Watashini Konya Ainikite - Apr 15th

quote:
Originally posted by ashampine:
Ladyphoenix -- I have a copy of Giniro that I would be willing to sell. Drop me a line at [url=ashampine@msn.com]ashampine@msn.com[/url].

I was just on the receiving end of a scam to buy some old Otaku games, so if you're interested I would like to use an escrow service.

Eesh, that totally sucks. Did you pay by PayPal? If so you can go for a chargeback and have PayPal help you get back your money.

Well because i was sitting at the computer (while watching my favorite baseball team get their asses kicked).

I checked at 9PM (midnight eastern time) and they already had the "put in shopping cart"
thingy up… i must say, im amased.

My wallet will hate me this month.

Allright… I get it soon.

My wallet…

I should get it by Friday. Since I have to work on Saturday (Yeah! Overtime), I’ll probably post some impressions on it by Monday morning. (Unless somebody beats me to the Punch)

Oh well, looks like I went over budget this month. So goes life. Shrugs. Should be here by Friday.

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
I should get it by Friday. Since I have to work on Saturday (Yeah! Overtime), I'll probably post some impressions on it by Monday morning. (Unless somebody beats me to the Punch)

Probably won't be me, my packages are once again taking unusually long times to get to me. Sigh, wish I got overtime...it would help to defray the costs of various addictions... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

Yup should probably get it thursday or friday. So i’ll probably post my impressions on it like the previous 2 I did. Wee let’s race

yay, more impressions of games i can’t afford…

i am looking forward to some word on how good the game is though, regardless of my monetary position it looks interesting

oh and bok-meow, i am still hoping for your great generosity concerning the milky House collection…i’m hot, i really am, i am gonna be posting my bishoujo pic very soon

and my birthday is only two days away!

Heh, my birthday was just 2 days ago… unfortunately, my family has even less money than I do… so no games for me yet. But I’ve been cutting back on non-essentials like food lately, so hopefully soon! That and my tax return should help.

Heh, I hope you get some games for your B-day ladyphoenix

So Happy Birthday. I didn’t miss it like other people in the past. Amazing really since I been away from this board for about four months.

So back on topic. What is Watashini Konya Ainikite like from any who has it? I didn’t get Horny Bunny, doesn’t seem like my kind of game.

quote:
Originally posted by Hogi Bear:
Amazing really since I been away from this board for about four months. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/redface.gif[/img]

Welcome back Hogi Bear-san.

quote:

So back on topic. What is Watashini Konya Ainikite like from any who has it? I didn't get Horny Bunny, doesn't seem like my kind of game.

You need to wait a little bit. It just went on sale the other day. I don't think anyone will have it just yet. Not the English version at least.

And Happy Belated Birthday Faust-san. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]

happy birthday, faust-san! how old are you now? i turned 25 today

happy belated birthday faust-san

Thank you all! I am now 22… almost done school

On topic: I look forward to hearing about Watashini, it looks really cool. Once I gather up some money, I think I might pick up this as well as Horny Bunnies.

Faust!!!

Whooo Hoo I gotta cool present in the Mail I’ll see if I can post some quick thoughts on it later tonight

Happy birthday, Faust! Faust is suddenly covered by a pile of lemons giving him some happy birthday kisses ouch! he might lose some blood there

[This message has been edited by Spectator Beholder (edited 04-17-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
*ouch! he might lose some blood there [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]*

Well, then give him a blood transfusion as a birthday gift.

Happy Birthday, Faust. And to everyone else who celebrated, is celebrating, or will celebrate their birthdays in recent days.

Boy, I’m not even the oldest person here and I’m starting to feel old…